Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I can't understand the Ant-Man release date though. 2 weeks after SuperBat domestically should still be fine but will lead to a lower OW. But, the release date gives the movie very little breathing room OS. Marvel likes to release their movies 1 or 2 weeks early OS, and WB releases across Europe a week later (with UK day and date). This will impact Ant-Man's OS performance a lot as it will release the same day as SuperBat worldwide. 

I am sure both studios will make sure the is breathing room, Marvel would not have Ant-Man open the same weekend as Super/Bat Man movie overseas. They would just push Ant Man back. 

These are my top 5 superhero movies:

1. The Incredibles

2. CA: TFA

3. TDK

4. Batman Begins

5. Iron Man

Nobody said comic book only, so the is why The Incredibles is on my list.

If I included the Incredibles it would be #6 in my top 10.

that test footage is awesome

definitely better than Bane and batty's fight in TDKR and the whole movie itself 

Bane vs. Batman in the sewer was awesome ... Bane made Batman his bitch and it was magnificent.  I have issues with aspects of the film ... the first fight is certainly not one of them.  The second fight wasn't as good ... but it did feature crazy Bane throwing punches like a fucking lunatic.

• Like 1

I watched it 2 weeks ago. It should have moved to last weekend, could have done better there.

Yeah, agree. I liked the movie quite a bit. I read your review on it, so I know what to expect, it was not much special, but pretty enjoyable for me.

These are my top 5 superhero movies:

1. The Incredibles

2. CA: TFA

3. TDK

4. Batman Begins

5. Iron Man

Nobody said comic book only, so the is why The Incredibles is on my list.

That's a great list, with the exception of CA. That's a hard sell as #2 (or even anywhere near a top 10 imo, especially if you're going superhero in general and not just comic book).

Bane vs. Batman in the sewer was awesome ... Bane made Batman his bitch and it was magnificent.  I have issues with aspects of the film ... the first fight is certainly not one of them.  The second fight wasn't as good ... but it did feature crazy Bane throwing punches like a fucking lunatic.

i thought Bane punching walls is better than TDK itself

i mean wow!! that is some crazy ass action scenes

best CBMs for me

1. The Avengers

2. Iron Man

3. Iron Man 3

4. Thor 2

5. CA: TFA

6. TIH

7. Iron Man 2

8. X Men 1st class

9. The Wolverine

10. Catwoman

11. TDK

12. BB

13. TDKR

14. Elektra

15. X3

Please, just stop.  Is this BKB's alt account?

• Like 1

Oldboy is amazing and that is consider a comic book movie I think.

Will you see the Spike Lee version next week? I'm on the fence right now, probably will wait for reviews or reactions from our forums members.

best CBMs for me

1. The Avengers

2. Iron Man

3. Iron Man 3

4. Thor 2

5. CA: TFA

6. TIH

7. Iron Man 2

8. X Men 1st class

9. The Wolverine

10. Catwoman

11. TDK

12. BB

13. TDKR

14. Elektra

15. X3

Jack will pissed ASM did even make the top 15 list.