Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

50 is good though right?

Very, especially after the doom and gloom of yesterday.

Sunday is interesting. On one hand there's football, but on the other hand a ton of people have off Monday for break and furloughs and such, but on the other other hand football isn't just a normal sunday, it's the Brady Manning bowl, and more hyped than ever. Overall, then, I think it has a normal Sunday hold. If it wasn't for Brady Manning, I could see it holding exceptionally well for an NFL sunday,

Very, especially after the doom and gloom of yesterday.

Sunday is interesting. On one hand there's football, but on the other hand a ton of people have off Monday for break and furloughs and such, but on the other other hand football isn't just a normal sunday, it's the Brady Manning bowl, and more hyped than ever. Overall, then, I think it has a normal Sunday hold. If it wasn't for Brady Manning, I could see it holding exceptionally well for an NFL sunday,

Shit I forgot about that game.

• Like 1

Sat increase to 52-53 mean Sat around IM3 Saturday - 3D, not seeing that around these parts. 

I think it's possible, night business still looks strong here on the west coast coupled with the much improved matinee business, I think low 50m range is doable. 55m is the absolute highest I think it goes to. Right now I'm thinking 51-52m.