Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I would love to see Decker do anything at this point. I'm so fucked right now. I can't believe this shit. This is worse than TDKR possibly losing the 2D OW record. This weekend has been heartbreaking. 

2nd half is starting, for your sake I hope Brady scores some point and that'll force Manning to throw.  

Well, if Friday is deflated, and Saturday performs normally, than Saturday will look huge compared to expectations after Friday won't it?

Hypothetical scenarios:

A

Without Thursday Previews, Film X opens to 45M on Friday, and we expect 10% increase to 49.5M

B

With Thursday Previews, Film X opens to 40M on Friday, and we expect 10% increase to 44.0M

However, in both scenarios, Film X has a 49.5M Saturday.  In scenario A, this seems normal, but in scenario B, this seems huge!  That's a 23.4% Saturday jump.

But they aren't performing normally, these are the biggest Saturdays we've ever seen. Remember it took five years to beat SM3's Saturday and now it happens more than once a year.

2ND UPDATE, 2:23 PM PST: Sources tell me that Christopher Nolan's highly-anticipated Interstellar in on track for a $22.5m Friday. Forget the outsized numbers being tossed around all week, it looks like the question will be whether Interstellar breaks Nolan's own original-movie record set by Inception. A few estimates are rolling in at around $55 million.

• Like 2

On a side note, how the fuck do you lose to the lowly Jaguars. This has been a bullshit season football wise for me. First Texans have laid eggs 9 fucking straight games and my fantasy football team has been sucking balls for half the year, absolute absymal year, venting over.  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

• Like 1

2ND UPDATE, 2:23 PM PST: Sources tell me that Christopher Nolan's highly-anticipated Interstellar in on track for a $22.5m Friday. Forget the outsized numbers being tossed around all week, it looks like the question will be whether Interstellar breaks Nolan's own original-movie record set by Inception. A few estimates are rolling in at around $55 million.

<_<

The Interstellar weekend will be fun on the boards. A Nolan movie is opening opposite Marvel's first animated movie "Big hero 6". 

What are the odds that both Squaremaster and BKB will get themselves banned due to trash-talk for that weekend? 

2ND UPDATE, 2:23 PM PST: Sources tell me that Christopher Nolan's highly-anticipated Interstellar in on track for a $22.5m Friday. Forget the outsized numbers being tossed around all week, it looks like the question will be whether Interstellar breaks Nolan's own original-movie record set by Inception. A few estimates are rolling in at around $55 million.

west coast will save it
  • Like 1

On a side note, how the fuck do you lose to the lowly Jaguars. This has been a bullshit season football wise for me. First Texans have laid eggs 9 fucking straight games and my fantasy football team has been sucking balls for half the year, absolute absymal year, venting over.  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

I lost the week the Jags won before. RIDICULOUS.

More disappointing, the Texans or the Falcons? A two-page essay is due tomorrow.

The Interstellar weekend will be fun on the boards. A Nolan movie is opening opposite Marvel's first animated movie "Big hero 6". 

What are the odds that both Squaremaster and BKB will get themselves banned due to trash-talk for that weekend? 

BKB "Big Hero 6 over Shrek 2".