Punishment

Weekend Actuals 11/22-11/24 $158,074,286

:rolleyes:

I'd let Nolan kiss me on the lips, but as far as going back there, helllll no. There's only one man who I let do that. And that's only because I wanted to be a mod(I was also paid very well).   :P

• Like 3

I'd let Nolan kiss me on the lips, but as far as going back there, helllll no. There's only one man who I let do that. And that's only because I wanted to be a mod(I was also paid very well).   :P

The revelations...

• Like 3

Finally, the truth comes out about Zach Fuckmeuptheassis

• Like 1

Oh God you Nolanites still at it?

Kitik accused me of starting fights between DC and Marvel...

Clearly the only reason I supported MoS was because of Nolan.

Now that Batman vs Superman has no Nolan involved. I give zero fucks on how it does.

I am a Ben Affleck fan though.

• Like 1

He's more lovable BKB.  :lol:

I don't think Ed's a troll, he seems like a good guy and posts a lot of good posts. But he definitely jumps into troll mode every now and then when he just randomly posts something like TDKR>IM3 in an unrelated thread.

BKB, on the other hand, almost seems like he's permanently in troll mode. He rarely contributes anything useful, he's always just looking to fight or destroy.

• Like 1

Kitik accused me of starting fights between DC and Marvel...

Clearly the only reason I supported MoS was because of Nolan.

Now that Batman vs Superman has no Nolan involved. I give zero fucks on how it does.

I am a Ben Affleck fan though.

LOL No you are a Nolanite. You're here for Nolan and only Nolan.

I don't think Ed's a troll, he seems like a good guy and posts a lot of good posts. But he definitely jumps into troll mode every now and then when he just randomly posts something like TDKR>IM3 in an unrelated thread.

BKB, on the other hand, almost seems like he's permanently in troll mode. He rarely contributes anything useful, he's always just looking to fight or destroy.

:lol: