lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Keep insulting me and I'm reporting you for harassment.

Keep spamming with random non-sense and I'll report you for... spamming.

Just freaking open a club and leave it there, don't go into threads asking people to join your club. They're not blind. They see the new clubs and will join or not without your majestic guidance to do so.

• Like 3

Keep spamming with random non-sense and I'll report you for... spamming.Just freaking open a club and leave it there, don't go into threads asking people to join your club. They're not blind. They see the new clubs and will join or not without your majestic guidance to do so.

This is the perfect time to post it. Big Hero 6 is coming off of Frozen, a movie we are all discussing.
  • Like 1

This is the perfect time to post it. Big Hero 6 is coming off of Frozen, a movie we are all discussing.

Just because Big Hero 6 is from the same studio, it doesn't mean you can go into a Box office estimates thread where there happens to be a movie from Disney that is doing well, and just randomly ask people to join your club. If they give a crap, they'll join it themselves.

On a totally unrelated note, how do I add people to my ignore list? 

Edited by ChD
  • Like 2

Just because Big Hero 6 is from the same studio, it doesn't mean you can go into a Box office estimates thread where there happens to be a movie from Disney that is doing well, and just randomly ask people to join your club. If they give a crap, they'll join it themselves.On a totally unrelated note, how do I add people to my ignore list?

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/forum-4/announcement-49-how-to-ignore-a-members-posts/
  • Like 1

Just because Big Hero 6 is from the same studio, it doesn't mean you can go into a Box office estimates thread where there happens to be a movie from Disney that is doing well, and just randomly ask people to join your club. If they give a crap, they'll join it themselves.

People come here to promote their speakeasy lists, and yet you never go on a rage against them. But nooo, a box office club is unacceptable!

As of 3:25p.m eastern time

Catching Fire - 10 Sellouts in DC

Frozen - 17 Sellouts in DC

Catching Fire is going to even it  out after 7p.m.

From Yesterday.

As of 2:42p.m eastern time

Catching Fire - 11 Sellouts in DC

Frozen - 13 Sellouts in DC

Frozen down a little while Catching Fire is a little up.

• Like 4