Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

As of 10:18p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 40 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

Frozen - 61 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

As of 11:43p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 20 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

Frozen - 35 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

• Like 2

As of 11:43p.m. eastern timeCatching Fire - 20 Sellouts in Dallas, TXFrozen - 35 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

I'm probably not understanding your posts/updates, but the sellouts went down? Or is this a new update for new times?

As of 10:25p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 7 Sellouts in Austin, TX

Frozen - 13 Sellouts in Austin, TX

As of 11:47p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 1 Sellouts in Austin, TX

Frozen - 7 Sellouts in Austin, TX

Every time something like this happens it dampens the mood, at least for me. I was planning on watching Catching Fire tonight but after hearing about Paul Walkers' death I just lost the energy or eagerness to go. Honestly BO numbers and all that don't matter right now. We lost an entertainer at a very young age and one of the key characters in one of the most popular film franchises of this era. RIP Paul Walker :( 

• Like 3

Every time something like this happens it dampens the mood, at least for me. I was planning on watching Catching Fire tonight but after hearing about Paul Walkers' death I just lost the energy or eagerness to go. Honestly BO numbers and all that don't matter right now. We lost an entertainer at a very young age and one of the key characters in one of the most popular film franchises of this era. RIP Paul Walker :(

Yup, reminds me (somewhat) of last year when I got home from TDKR midnight and couldn't wait to talk about it and the midnight #s and then the story of the shootings started and it changed everything :( This is similar mood changing :(

As of 10:29p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 11 Sellouts in Fort Worth, TX

Frozen - 23 Sellouts in Fort Worth, TX

As of 11:55p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 10 Sellouts in Fort Worth, TX

Frozen - 14 Sellouts in Fort Worth, TX

• Like 4

tyreseMy heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real.... Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family... #HeartOfAnAngel13YrsFamilyForeverWeJustCelebreatedYour40thBirthday..... My God... My God... I can't believe I'm writing this

tyreseMy heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real.... Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family... #HeartOfAnAngel13YrsFamilyForeverWeJustCelebreatedYour40thBirthday..... My God... My God... I can't believe I'm writing this

:(

As of 10:40p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 9 Sellouts in Denver, CO

Frozen - 5 Sellouts in Denver, CO

As of 12:01a.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 12 Sellouts in Denver, CO

Frozen - 6 Sellouts in Denver, CO

Edited by B J
  • Like 5

As of 12:01a.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 12 Sellouts in Denver, CO

Frozen - 6 Sellouts in Denver, CO

Awesome job B J, you're quickly approaching a 50% like ratio, up from like 10% before you came back from your hiatus.  I hope you stick around this time  ;)