#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

For the record, I didn't start this Batman Nolan talk! :)

Naw that was my B, dawg. My B. Coming up on those last 10 minutes of TDKR.

EDIT: Holy shit, Fishnets is gonna be the perfect Talia. Complete with hilarious death

Edited by MrPink

Naw that was my B, dawg. My B. Coming up on those last 10 minutes of TDKR. EDIT: Holy shit, Fishnets is gonna be the perfect Talia. Complete with hilarious death

Those epic last 10 mins...
  • Like 2

:rofl:

I dunno if I could team up with the Marvelites. Ideal scenario would be to team up with the Nolanites to take down Marvelites and Floppitites.

lol, weren't those Nolanites crapping on CF last 2 weekends? ;)  :P  :lol:

Um have you forgotten Jennifer is a Marvel girl? She's under the spell.

Posted Image

And plus she's a mutant.

He has blind hate for Marvel while ignoring how much bashing was done by Nolanites on OW and 2nd weekend of CF.

He has blind hate for Marvel while ignoring how much bashing was done by Nolanites on OW and 2nd weekend of CF.

Marvel gets no love around here. But that's okay. Keep doing your thing Marvel. Haters gonna hate.

• Like 1

Lesser of 3 evils, druv. Nolanites are wacky but at least they're fanboying for good movies. (Sorry you others :P  )

If you say so but you know damn well, if CF gets anywhere TDKR than they're going to turn on CF.  :P  ;)  :lol:

• Like 1