#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

I don't know, I like Hurcherson in the role. Their chemistry, as far as I can tell in the movies, is supposed to be a bit strained, so it works for me.

I don't have a problem with Hutcherson, I'm just surprised that a studio that picked Liam would also go for Josh, because they could've gone in the Alex Pettyfer direction.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

For a Fox movie that's odd when Percy Jackson is probably still in theaters. KA2 was Fox right?

It's from Universal. Yeah Fox tracks their movie until the last cent so it seems. The Heat, Turbo and Percy 2 are still in theaters! And Runner, Runner & The Counselor could still last until the holidays

It's from Universal. Yeah Fox tracks their movie until the last cent so it seems. The Heat, Turbo and Percy 2 are still in theaters! And Runner, Runner & The Counselor could still last until the holidays

Ah thanks. Don't know why I thought it was Fox.

Then there's the song that I listened to during my long distance relationship with my then girlfriend(wife now).

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

Josh is fine and he has nice rapport with JLaw in their interviews, Liam is very boring on press junkets and interviews. The main problem with Josh is the height but it's not noticeable in the movie anyway

I hate when supervisors do not listen to you or do not do when what they are suppose to do. 

Tell me about it. I'm currently on a 14 hour shift still.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with Hutcherson, I'm just surprised that a studio that picked Liam would also go for Josh, because they could've gone in the Alex Pettyfer direction.

Yeah, i see that. Maybe it was a ...ok, let me have this one...and I'll cast that pretty boy for you.That being said...Hutcherson is a young guy who's already had success as a lead in multiple pictures. So, even if he doesn't fit the normal pretty Hollywood hunk stereotype...well, he's proven himself in commercial films. So, in that sense, there's some safety with him. He's not some random nobody.

Josh is fine and he has nice rapport with JLaw in their interviews, Liam is very boring on press junkets and interviews. The main problem with Josh is the height but it's not noticeable in the movie anyway

Ah, I see. Great sense of humor, another thing that Chris took away from Liam.

I thought Josh was pretty good in CF. There was nothing wrong with his performance. It was a big improvement from the first movie. But then CF was just better period. I just could never buy either or him or Liam as a viable love interest for Katniss.

As friends I guess it was fine. The only person really complaining about Josh is he who shall not be named.

Frozen holds remarkably well on re-watch. I'd say I liked it more this time. The first time, I felt nothing; this time, I felt goosebumps about four separate times and couldn't stop smiling in the last five minutes. I'd say it's my favorite movie (but not the best) this year

• Like 3

Hutcherson isn't a horrible actor, but he's got damp charisma, it doesn't help that JLaw towers over him, and his role in the movie seems to be that of glorified extra. Which is actually pretty funny and amusing, but I don't buy that she would care one whit about him at all.

• Like 1

I will get in trouble. I need to email my supervisor but I do not how email my supervisor and ask her if she going to follow up with my request. I have heard back from her in 2 days. 

Doesn't she have a phone?