#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Let's think about quitting this habit.

I stopped over a year after five years of smoking and couldn't be more healthy.

I've lost my beloved father two months ago due to a heart attack, and while his lungs looked okay, the doctors think that smoking was one of the factors. Just quit, aDim. It's possible if you try, the first two weeks are the hardest, after that you'll realize that you are far better off without them.

• Like 12

I've lost my beloved father two months ago due to a heart attack, and while his lungs looked okay, the doctors think that smoking was one of the factors. Just quit, aDim. It's possible if you try, the first two weeks are the hardest, after that you'll realize that you are far better off without them.

Sorry about your Dad. :(

• Like 1

Sorry about your dad and congrats on quieting smoking. 

• Like 1

Sorry about your dad. :( Seeing what he went through probably helped you quit smoking.

• Like 2

Sorry about your Dad. :(

It's horrible. The sense of loss is truly overwhelming, and I get myself crying from time to time, but I know and feel that he is fine where he is right now. I've worked with him for almost two years now after he retired, I don't think I was the best son ever, but I'm doing everything I can to make him proud. 

I've got the best fiancee in the World and she is doing everythi she can to help me and my mother, it's been the most rough time in my entire life, but I'll be fine. I've also quit drinking after my dad passed away, I've decided that I want to live more and live more healthy. 

• Like 2

Reality compared to the 1950's:

In India, before EVERY SINGLE MOVIE, they play the 2 PSAs below. 

So you are good and depressed before the movie ever begins.

EDIT: They don't advertise the e-cigarette, Couldn't find the non e-cigarette version on youtube.

Edited by grim22

It's horrible. The sense of loss is truly overwhelming, and I get myself crying from time to time, but I know and feel that he is fine where he is right now. I've worked with him for almost two years now after he retired, I don't think I was the best son ever, but I'm doing everything I can to make him proud. 

I've got the best fiancee in the World and she is doing everythi she can to help me and my mother, it's been the most rough time in my entire life, but I'll be fine. I've also quit drinking after my dad passed away, I've decided that I want to live more and live more healthy. 

It's gonna be okay. You won't ever get over it but you'll learn to live with it. That's all you can do.

• Like 3

Sorry about your dad. :( Seeing what he went through probably helped you quit smoking.

Yes, it was like my last gift to him. I don't really want to keep going over this but yeah, love the FUCK out of the people that truly matters to you, folks. You never know when it's gonna be the last time. 

• Like 6