#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Seriously, what are Star Wars fans called? 

That's why I asked, it's kinda baffling. How did they never pick up a name? Too busy arguing about what to call all the background aliens?

That's why I asked, it's kinda baffling. How did they never pick up a name? Too busy arguing about what to call all the background aliens?

Probably. I think SW fans are the most annoying bunch. They love the series so much they refuse to acknowledge the abominations known as TPM/AoTC.

• Founder / Operator

Seriously, what are Star Wars fans called? 

Geeks/nerds.

Being the original fan base comes with its advantages; one being that they set the standard for every fan group that followed, who needed new names to distinguish themselves as not being Star Wars fans...and trying (but failing) to not be called geeks/nerds.

(Hey, it's a reasonable explanation...)

Geeks/nerds.

Being the original fan base comes with its advantages; one being that they set the standard for every fan group that followed, who needed new names to distinguish themselves as not being Star Wars fans...and trying (but failing) to not be called geeks/nerds.

(Hey, it's a reasonable explanation...)

Ahem. The original fan base are the Trekkies.

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

Probably. I think SW fans are the most annoying bunch. They love the series so much they refuse to acknowledge the abominations known as TPM/AoTC.

And that's different from other fans... how?