#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

And that's different from other fans... how?

Not even New Moon and Breaking Dawn 1 (each bad films) are able to come remotely close to the absolute shitfest of TPM/AoTC. There's bad. There's terrible. And then there are those two. 

• Founder / Operator

Ahem. The original fan base are the Trekkies.

Eh, fair enough. But if we're going to open this up to television, we gotta consider Doctor Who as well.

And, you know... all those Lonesome Dove fans out there. Loners.

Eh, fair enough. But if we're going to open this up to television, we gotta consider Doctor Who as well.

And, you know... all those Lonesome Dove fans out there. Loners.

LOL Dr. Whovians

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

Not even New Moon and Breaking Dawn 1 (each bad films) are able to come remotely close to the absolute shitfest of TPM/AoTC. There's bad. There's terrible. And then there are those two. 

Objectively speaking, that's a minority opinion. My point though was that every fan base finds faults to ignore in their favorite movies, and/or complaints to exaggerate in others. That's what loonies exist for.

• Like 1

Objectively speaking, that's a minority opinion. My point though was that every fan base finds faults to ignore in their favorite movies, and/or complaints to exaggerate in others. That's what loonies exist for.

Yea, I agree. Thank God I am so objective. 

• Like 1