Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

First weekend trend from Germany:Intouchables 475'000 admissions after eight weeks, which is just crazy, new cume should reach 5.5 mio admissions(Last years number one flick, DH2, finished with 6.5 mio admissions)Safe House 165 kGhost Rider 155 k (both new)

Does Intouchables have an outside shot at $100m in Germany!?!?

I doubt that, but since it hasn't actually dropped for three straight weeks, 7m admissions looks to be the minimum it finishes with. I would even say 8m.

Well Im 100% certain that its going to make around $75-$80m - its currently at $45.4m after a 3.2% INCREASE to $4.8m for last WE.

Lets see... It had reached 4.8 mio admissions until last weekend. And grossed 45 mio USD.Average ticket price 9.4 USD.If it makes 7 mio admissions til the end ---> 65 mio USD.Or something like that...

Ok looking at it like that, $100m is clearly out of the question, but $80m seems doable.

I guess Switzerland will deliver another 15 mio USD to the WW result... Which isn't tracked by BOM anyway.Something like 300 mio USD worldwide in the end? Maybe we will never know.

:blink: :oHad no idea Switzerland was capable of producing such a big result. Thought $5-6m or so would be considered a huge number there (like Austria).

I guess Switzerland will deliver another 15 mio USD to the WW result... Which isn't tracked by BOM anyway.Something like 300 mio USD worldwide in the end? Maybe we will never know.

BOM may not list Switzerland, but it should be included in the given WW total.