Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

Next Thursday, Portugal will stop. Abraham Lincoln and The Cold Light of Day will have an epic OD...

And if Spain qualifies tonight, we would play on Saturday (1st place in group) or Sunday (2nd place), so Spanish total gross next weekend would be disastrous.

And if Spain qualifies tonight, we would play on Saturday (1st place in group) or Sunday (2nd place), so Spanish total gross next weekend would be disastrous.

Spain box office next weekend will be dead :lol:

Spain box office next weekend will be dead :lol:

Usual Top 50 Spanish gross is 10 million $ this year. The first Euro weekend (8-10 June) it was 5.26 million (Spain played on Sunday). If we qualify, next weekend can be lower than 5 million. That's ridiculous :huh:

Usual Top 50 Spanish gross is 10 million $ this year. The first Euro weekend (8-10 June) it was 5.26 million (Spain played on Sunday). If we qualify, next weekend can be lower than 5 million. That's ridiculous :huh:

I remember 2 years ago, there was a weekend in the mid 3 million.

I remember 2 years ago, there was a weekend in the mid 3 million.

I've seen in BOM that weekend 25-27 June 2010 was 4.3 million. That Friday, June 25th, Spain played against Chile in the third group match. We had to win to qualify. Even the weekend we won World Cup was quite higher (9-11 July - 7.7 million)