Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

At this point, I am not sure, but that is a huge blow to our distributors. Some of those theaters were in major cities. And that Theater Chain still has 9 theaters opened (which are all shit, the best of them were the ones that will close next Thursday). I bet they will all close sooner or later during this year.

Edited by CJohn

Official number: 11 theaters closed in 2013 in Portugal so far, all of them from the same exhibitor. This number may touch 40 by the end of the year.

EDIT: One more confirmed, it will close in April. So 12 for now.

Edited by CJohn

I am not sure what the fuck is going on in this mess of a country, but Lincoln, Hansel & Gretel and even Parker are making huge waves at the box office. And Django and Impossible are looking at excellent holds.

So 11 theaters close, and somehow we get our first big weekend outside of Christmas/Summer/Easter in over a year. Dafuq Portugal?!

Edited by CJohn

I am not sure what the fuck is going on in this mess of a country, but Lincoln, Hansel & Gretel and even Parker are making huge waves at the box office. And Django and Impossible are looking at excellent holds.

So 11 theaters close, and somehow we get our first big weekend outside of Christmas/Summer/Easter in over a year. Dafuq Portugal?!

You need to move out and get to USA.

• Like 1

Huge Valentine's Day over here. Die Hard is beastly, This is 40 strong, Warm Bodies has his biggest day yet and everything will see big increases.

Probably tomorrow everything will drop like a rock.