JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Must remember that 12.5m is disappointing LOL, I get it some franchises later films do better, hoyts/StudioCanal dont' think its disappointing not sure what they were projection final cume to be last week I was thinking 24-28m.If you take say HP & Twilight series the multipliers are similar (HP later films)HPDH2 based on previous few, after OWe you could have said bet 50.6-53m and avg 51.4m and it came in at 52.6 (2% above average, in range)T:BD1 (based on NM & Ecl)29m-30.1m avg of 29.6m came in at 28.8m (3% below avg, less than range)LOTR:ROTK (based on 1st 2) avg 51m came in at 49.3 (3% below avg)T:DSOTM 36.8-42.9 avg 39.8 came in at 37.5 (6% below avg)Apply same as above to T:BD2 and you get range 29.7-31m avg 30.3m, so if you assumed at this point between 3-6% below avg 28.4-29.3msee if it gets anywhere near that

I wonder if Skyfall will go nuts here and approach $50m or just get around $40m give or take a few million.Is there some kind of special booking on the two VMAX screens at Event George St tomorrow? There's nothing scheduled to start between 2pm and 9.30pm. There should be 5.30pm and 6pm screenings but there's nothing for Skyfall or anything else.

I wonder if Skyfall will go nuts here and approach $50m or just get around $40m give or take a few million.Is there some kind of special booking on the two VMAX screens at Event George St tomorrow? There's nothing scheduled to start between 2pm and 9.30pm. There should be 5.30pm and 6pm screenings but there's nothing for Skyfall or anything else.

The only Sfall screenings where premiere last Friday night State Theatre and George Street last Monday.BD2 is still in both Vmax tonight except for 630pm on one screen has a preview of another film.

The only Sfall screenings where premiere last Friday night State Theatre and George Street last Monday.BD2 is still in both Vmax tonight except for 630pm on one screen has a preview of another film.

I'm referring to Thursday night. The VMAX screens at George Street have nothing scheduled between 2pm and 9:30pm. Just seems strange. I had wanted to go to a 6-6:30 session.