JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

I have to say it again. WOW!Ted is heading for $7-8m weekend. Could be $12m+ by Sunday.Looks like a $5m weekend for Spidey. $6.8m by Sunday. Might be around $14m by the time TDKR opens.

With five years of inflation and 3D?

I'm looking at the big picture.If it slightly misses SM3's benchmarks in a few large markets then over performs by a wide margin in China, Russia.and many small Asian markets ASM could beat SM3's OS total by 75+ m putting in good position to pass 900 m WW.

THG Thu was 1.763mil 471 prints

THG Fri should be close to 2mil,depending on Sat increase weekend should be in 8-9 range

So for TedT- $1.9mF-$2.3mS-$2.6mS-$2.2m4 day weekend- $9mThat's after earning $4m over 3 days last weekend. $30m here we come.

Who would have thought that TASM opened No1 in Austria but not in Australia?

I hope they expand Cabin in the Woods but it's looking unlikely. The more I think about I really think Ted can beat TASM this weekend. The big advantage it has here is that 15 year olds can all go and see it without a guardian. This is a week where you'd love to see daily numbers for Australia.