Fullbuster

The 100:CW and Netflix Internationally. Season 5 on now. Highly Recommended.

100_finn_1600.jpg

THE 100 SEASON 2 EPISODE 5 "HUMAN TRIALS"

It was a fantastic episode!

The best part first : Finn becoming a crazy murderer of innocent people, given how pacifist and nice he was before it's quite a shocking development :o Still the character gained in interest that's for sure, what will happen next?

Kane being prisoner of Grounders after being knoxked off by a scary Grounder :o

And the most unexpected : Jaha is in the same prison :o :o

Clarke and Abby's reunion was moving, same thing about Bellamy and Clarke :)

2 weeks before the next one!

So, it seems the Mountain Men create the Grounders. It seems they put that drug into other grounders so they feed on them and become cannibals. It looks like they are turning Lincoln into a Grounder. That's pretty twisted. I have a feeling at some point, the people of the Ark will team up with other Grounder tribes to try and overthrown the Mountain Men. I have a feeling things are going to get intense for the 47 captives.

• Like 1

So, it seems the Mountain Men create the Grounders. It seems they put that drug into other grounders so they feed on them and become cannibals. It looks like they are turning Lincoln into a Grounder. That's pretty twisted. I have a feeling at some point, the people of the Ark will team up with other Grounder tribes to try and overthrown the Mountain Men. I have a feeling things are going to get intense for the 47 captives.

Next episode : to the rescue of the 47 and Lincoln! B)

Edited by Fullbuster

By the way, you had no words for Finn's craziness? It's  what has shocked everybody ^^

I was expecting him to go insane. We saw it already when he shot the one guy in the head. I just knew he was going to fire on the village. It was a crazy scene though.

Well, he was a bit crazy but he made a big leap there, it's mass murder. There is no redeeming for that...

happy-jello.gif

THE 100 hit season highs in all key demos last night, jumping +25% week to week in A18-34 (0.5/2), +20% in A18-49 (0.6/2), and +25% in W18-34 (0.5/2). It was THE 100's best A18-49 rating since 6/4/14, and its best M18-34 (0.6/2) rating since its series premiere in March.

That's very good, it needs to go up even more, that's great :D

5 Reasons To Binge-Watch 'The 100'

If you're casting about for a new show to binge on, I'll once again recommend "The 100."

It's on the CW, there are a lot of young actors in the cast and it's a survival tale that draws freely from any number of post-apocalyptic and YA tropes. If any of those factors cause you to dismiss it, I laugh in your general direction.

"The 100" is awesome.

The show's first season (which is currently on Netflix) was surprisingly good, and as I've written, as soon as it got past various bits of setup, the drama went to some shocking places -- and those shocks did not smell of desperation or exploitation. They were smartly deployed.

The show's darkest developments, as bloody or calculating as they might be, merely capitalize on the show's survivalist premise. When "The 100" allows bad things to happen to its characters, who have arrived on Earth 100 years after a nuclear apocalypse, it makes it clear that it isn't going to shy away from the moral conundrums baked into its premise. The show's working philosophy might as well be: "Not everyone's going to survive -- get over it. But we are going to try like hell to interest you in the fate of these people."

Is the show perfect? Nope, but as I noted in this piece on the frenetic efforts of "State of Affairs" and "Gotham," a big factor my enjoyment of any show is the overall sense that the people in charge know what they want to do with it. If they have solid ideas regarding what the show is capable of and where it can go, and that confidence comes across on screen, I can forgive a lot. Will this show end up on my annual Top 10 list? No, but that is an insanely high bar to clear. Perhaps this is a more useful barometer of my interest: I watch episodes of "The 100" as soon as they hit my DVR. If I happened to be available when a new episode aired, I would try to watch it in real time, i.e., I would temporarily return to our collective pre-DVR apocalypse.

The thing is, the people making "The 100" know exactly what this show is and every week, it becomes more clear that they know what they want to do with it. The second season of "The 100," visually, morally and thematically, quietly builds on the strengths of Season 1.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/18/the-100-cw_n_6179042.html

• Like 1

Do you want a 3rd season?

In May 2015 they will have to decide if they renew this show or not, and now it's a 50/50 chance to be renewed, even if ratings are improving and its popularity as well we can't be sure it will be enough because the show seems to be relatively costly to produce so we need you to go there, support this petition for a 3rd season; give it a chance :

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-cw-network-mark-pedowitz-renew-the-100-for-a-season-3#share

Edited by Fullbuster

HU206a_0138b-720x4801.jpg

THE 100 SEASON 2 EPISODE 6

A great episode once again :D

Jaha and Kane are still alive, I didn't want them to die so that's great :D

Wallace is a good guy, his son not so much!

Lincoln is disgusting now, not the great boyfriend Octavia dream about ^^

Finn starts to feel guilty, and Clarke needs time to pardon him!

Lexa is the Commander of the Grounders :o