Fullbuster

The 100:CW and Netflix Internationally. Season 5 on now. Highly Recommended.

Great article from ScreenRant :

the-100-season-2-cast.jpg

‘The 100′ – CW’s Most Underrated Show

Lately, The CW has become synonymous for producing high-octane genre-based programming with their breakout hits Arrow and The Flash. Even their more mainstream shows like the Golden Globe winning Jane the Virgin has been garnering high praise from critics and fans alike. With all of this success, why has the network’s The 100 fallen so far under the radar?

Well, in terms of numbers, the series hasn’t been doing poorly and was thankfully given a green-light for season 3. With all the talk of comic book franchises lately, perhaps The 100′s lack of superheroes is somehow detracting from what has become one of the more entertaining shows currently running on television. So, why haven’t you given this show a try?

http://screenrant.com/100-tv-show-cw-season-1-2-recap-review./

Edited by Meliodas

Exclusive The 100 Season 2 Interview: Devon Bostick Takes Us Inside The Mt. Weather Storyline

The CW’s The 100 has earned its title as one of TV’s grittiest sci-fi shows thanks to the writers never ending willingness to shock the audience. Season two has taken the shock factor to whole new levels with the introduction of Mt. Weather, a gorgeous place on the outside that holds dark secrets within. Devon Bostick, who plays Jasper, a young man who has been through his share of trauma, is right at the center of the intense story.

Recently, TV Equals spoke with Bostick about Jasper’s adventures in Mt. Weather, the character’s budding new romance and how The 100 keeps upping its game week after week.

TV Equals: What are you enjoying the most about being a part of the Mt. Weather arc?

Devon Bostick: Mt. Weather is so interesting. The set itself is amazing, I feel like I’m in Harry Potter. The sets are so cultured and there is just art everywhere. I’m loving it. It is spectacular, but at the same time it is so horrifying. This new information about people being hung upside down and drained is just awful and terrifying. But the juxtaposition of what is happening on the other side of the wall is so cool. It just makes you wonder what else is in this place.

http://www.tvequals.com/2015/01/21/exclusive-100-season-2-interview-devon-bostick-takes-us-inside-mt-weather-storyline/

Edited by Meliodas

The 100: Lindsey Morgan on How Raven Goes Forward After Recent Events

The 100 star talks Raven's grief, what she does next and the show's recent renewal for Season 3.

Spoilers for last month's The 100 midseason finale follow.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/01/21/the-100-lindsey-morgan-on-how-raven-goes-forward-after-recent-events

Edited by Meliodas

maxresdefault.jpg

THE 100 SEASON 2 EPISODE 9

It's back, and that was great :D

Clarke is haunted by what she has done while Raven is furious, the alliance almost died.

In the end Raven understood why Clarke killed Finn, Clarke is now completely cold and detached and the alliance is ready to attack thanks to the infiltration of an inside man : Bellamy B)  Monty is in a tricky situation!

People don't have all that much time to see TV shows. I wanted to continue this one, but I also want to continue Helix, Sleepy Hollow, Agents of SHIELD and How to Get Away With Murder. And I am following Arrow, Flash and The Strain right now. Waiting for Gotham to return on March 9 and Empire to start on February 19 (portuguese dates). 

Edited by CJohn

Good God. Just because no one on here seems to be into a show that you like doesn't mean we're all pigheaded and stupid. Different people like different things and you have no friggin clue what's going on in other people's lives as to why they don't watch it. If you like it, great. That's awesome. But keep your nose out of other people's business. Maybe that's the lesson you should've learned from all this.

Don't get pissed and tell us all off because we don't feel like watching or talking about a damned TV show. If it's doing well then why does it matter to you if anyone here likes it? It's up to US what we like or feel like watching.

Are you 12? Jesus. Grow up. No one talks but me in the American Horror Story post, but do I get my panties all in a wad because of that? No. I figure people who look in this forum just either don't watch or care enough to post if they do. No skin off my back either way.

• Like 2

I watch TV series only as DVDs... and usually buy them, when the get considerable cheaper or as used.

I will buy the first season this year of the next beside not usually liking any media with such young main characters.

Not always it is desinterest, some live in other countries, some work at the times of airing or the partner wants to watch something else at that time or.... and not all people want to pay or do in general streaming and so on.

Without this thread i might have missed the existance of this series btw.

Still didn't read it all, as some details were a bit too spoilerish for me (as I haven't seen it yet)

• Like 2

I watch TV series only as DVDs... and usually buy them, when the get considerable cheaper or as used.

I will buy the first season this year of the next beside not usually liking any media with such young main characters.

Not always it is desinterest, some live in other countries, some work at the times of airing or the partner wants to watch something else at that time or.... and not all people want to pay or do in general streaming and so on.

Without this thread i might have missed the existance of this series btw.

Still didn't read it all, as some details were a bit too spoilerish for me (as I haven't seen it yet)

Welcome ,I'm glad you discovered this thanks to this thread ;)

Forget what I wrote (I edited anyway), January was a terrible month for me so I just needed to vent my frustration out ^^"

The last episode was huge, as DeeCee said : it's a very ballsy show, there is a lot of excitement bout it right now and thank God a season 3 is expected, I jsut hope the ratings will improve because this show deserves so much more!

Edited by Hiro Hamada
  • Like 1

No problem, I know about bad month / bad periods in life too ;)

Hope it gets better now for you

It gets better ;) Thanks :)

And it's even easier with such a fascinating show :D And by the way, try 12 Monkeys when you can that's really good for now as sci-fi show :)

• Like 1