Fullbuster

The 100:CW and Netflix Internationally. Season 5 on now. Highly Recommended.

I really liked the first season (despite some of its problems) but obviously I'm going to watch the 2nd season!!! I don't want to watch any trailers or anything though!

Don't worry, I didn't see any spoilers until now, it's quite discrete for now :)

The 1st season was not perfect, particularly the beginning, but they slowly set up what is necessary to make it a great show with a very interesting background/story, the last episodes of season 1 were fantastic :)

SEASON 2

Rothenberg says we can’t guess exactly what Mt. Weather is. Alright. Challenge accepted!

He also talks about the possibility of doing a scene with Kane and Bellamy… so can we assume Bellamy survives? We’ll say he’s probably the safest bet, of the three characters whose fates are currently in jeopardy.

"The 100" Season 2 Spoilers: Be Prepared For The Darkest Show on CW!

CW, once again, offered fans another hit show when their "The 100" premiered in spring. The show did so well that the company announced that the sci-fi hit will have another season. In the previous month's comic conference held in San Diego, Jason Rotherberg, who is the show's creator, revealed a few spoilers of the upcoming season.

Rotherberg said that the next season will pick up where the first ended. He had even showed a preview video featuring Clarke's reaction to being a captive. Further, he said that season two will be more on reunions. This would be the the main storyline until the end.

BE CAREFUL : SPOILERS IN THIS LINK (I didn't read them, I hate spoilers).

http://www.hallels.com/articles/9646/20141015/the-100-season-2-spoilers-be-prepared-for-the-darkest-show-on-cw.htm

Edited by Fullbuster

Zap2It has posted an article featuring a lot of really cool teasers. At the very top (because duh, it’s what everyone wants to know), the article tells us that the fates of Raven (Lindsey Morgan), Bellamy (Bob Morley) and Finn (Thomas McDonell) will be revealed before the first commercial break.

And it seems like they might not all survive. “Not all fans are gonna be happy,” writer Andrea Reiher writes. Hmm. We will be equally upset no matter which character dies (if any).

:o :o :o

I'm even more eager to watch this now :o

INTERVIEW ON IGN :

Season 2 of CW's The 100 debuts this coming Wednesday and their first episode back, "The 48", promises a lot is in store this year.

Last season, fans were left with questions upon questions about the fate of their favorite characters and what things would be like on the Earth now. I spoke to executive producer and showrunner Jason Rothenberg about what sort of dynamic we can expect this season and how the characters will be tested.

IGN: Did you always plan from the get-go that by the end of Season 1 you were going to have everybody down on Earth?

Jason Rothenberg: It wasn’t a last minute decision but it also wasn’t something that I knew going into the season. I knew that eventually was going to happen because we were going to play that that era on the dying ship was running out and we were going to take it all the way, for sure. But I didn’t plan it as we started the season. I built a couple million dollars worth of space ship sets and we were going to crash them and burn them at the end of Season 1?! At some point around episodes five or six we were breaking [story] in the room and Bruce Miller had the idea of bringing the Ark down at the end of the season. My initial reaction was "You’re out of your mind, we spent two million dollars on that ship! We’re not bringing it down." But then the more I lived with it... Part of the job of being the showrunner is to be able to recognize those great ideas that might not be your own ideas, because they help the show in general - and that’s your job, is to make the show as good as it can be and not to always do what you think going in is the right thing. When I heard that idea, I was originally sort of resistant to it but eventually embraced it fully. It became sort of an obvious ending.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/10/18/the-100-season-2-asks-can-you-go-too-far-too-save-your-people

Wow, that's quite a lot of money :o