Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Can't believe :o  you are still playing the its more popular card. Would matter if the movies were coming out next month, but Avatar has 1.5 years more to worry about hype. Lets wait til Summer 2016 and then then say no hype.

BKB's logic is one that  not even a Cameron hater is going to subscribe too... Wait till he sees how Avatar 2's hype makes Avengers 2 hype look comparible to Spiderman 1 vs Attack of the Clone..LOL but Avatar 2 hype will be far bigger than Spidermans was over SWs lol.

Boy, if you're not the Pot caling the kettle black you dope, having the audacity to say I'm a loon when you're the one predicting over 3 Billion Dollars + or more for a sequel to a movie basically no one seems to give a shit about other than, well, this site or forum.. Sorry, but TA is riding high right now and will continue to do so as we approach May 2015 well more than what were hearing about an AVATAR Sequel right now.. And at least I don't overpredict my movie predictions like you do, even the ones I got wrong.. Your predictions are simply absurd and reek of super fanboy logic which in the end, will have egg on your face and I'll be there to smear it in REAL Good..

Posted Image

Lol BKB , why it you that folks are calling a crazy loon in all the forums  my friend..  Have you ever gotten a war right lol.

Lets see....3 billion predictors in

here.

Me

Neo,

Pzzzer,

Amblin,

Dash

Baumer feels it can do it too ,but is going with a more conservative predict

KAyom..,

VC2002

Tarzan.

I could go on and on..

Over predicting you say ? Maybe to an overzealous marvel loonie that has hardly gotten any predicts right, who feels a Comic book film will somehow break the norm of following off domestically and just may fall off OS as well. 

Even folks who are 12 can give better reasons for their film succeeding over a text  there BKB... Show some logic in your posts not nonsense sir.  Unlike you I just answered your pal Gokai with all the reasons why your Titanic and Avatar wannabe will just be another film that James steals their thunder.

1.4-1.6billion for  Avengers 2,, Avatar 3billion  plus...(And certainly on the lowend should match or just tie with Avatar 1 WW)

You and your Avengers are doomed my friend...Hope you have meds handy.. Not even speilberg can do epics as grand as Cameron, and your Whedon is no Speilberg..Heck hes not even as good as the guy who directed Back to Future and Forrest Gump.

LOL...Cry us a river BKB, you and Avengers concede defeat to the true BO Titan.....Juggernaut 2016...Blows up the boxoffive star date Dec 17-18th 2016.....It will be another day for the history books... Brandon of BOM will tell the remarkable tales of how Avengers 2 pales in comparison and Avatar 2 has beaten it by nearly 2 billion with no end in site..:)

The question is not if Avatar 2 is going to beat the first, but by how much if all goes well :)

^^ BKB better learn how box office works when Cameron has all the money in the world to do his epics and how comic book sequels perform vs a cameron sequel..ROFL.

Logic over the madness of BKB.(And it seems he never gets his predictions right-Notice he had his sig changed yet again and refuses to bet Neo and I or put up money to back up his fake convictions).

Also BKB  I believe Jessee asked you to put up a prediction for Avatar 2 since you say its going to lose the war  and an official prediction for your pretender film

Coward!!

Ahh yes even now this loon still hasnt posted an official predict for Avengers 2 over Avatar 2..

Typical!

;) We are all still waiting for Marvel loon BKB predictions of how Avengers 2 will beat Avatar 2 domestically and Worldwide.

Hmmm I wonder why BKB has all that mouth gang and still hasnt posted a predict. I mean Neo has his posts recorded, so I mean he wont be able to avoid embarrassment..Hah hah

So let the record stand BKB... Where are your predicts for Avengers 2 over Avatar LOL..And this  crazy fellow dares call anyone an over predictor and dares to insult people to a point where he was banned. Lord help

the daft fanboys who can never  show the stones to honour their convictions. When you put the truth in their airs, they spew vile junk and show why they dont win battles... It all comes down to logic BKB..

And your lacking alot of that and courage I might..We await your predicts oh broken and done one. <_<

Edited by Superman001

Heres my predicts again for those who missed em.

Neo and Kayom posts yours as well guys.

Kal ---850M Domestic (I want much more though, come on James Cameron!), A whopping 2.8B OS

Avatar 2 fantastic Tally 3.6B WW ::)

Avengers 2, 545M domestic, 1.05B OS--1.6B WW (But if nothing new could fall to IM3 numbers or less than HP7 part II WW)

AVATAR 2  At best will do around 475-500M Domestic.. That's reasonable unlike your staggering prediction.. TA2 Will gross 250M OW with EASE and not much more than what TA made Domestically, about 630-640M Domestic is about right and WW?? Not much more than 1.5B It made before, probably around 1.8B WW and that's reasonable and not overblown like your 3 Billion + or more..

LOL 1.8Billilon for a comic film that has lost its big team up factor with a director who has never been able to do sequels justice.

What more can we expect from you.

But you finally posted a predict...LOL

A film that outsold Avengers on HV  over 5 to 1 is going to fall off to 475M domestic.from 760Million..

This is why you will never win battles my friend... You do realize almost everyone expects Avatar to make 550-700+M domestic just based on the Multiplers cameron films have and an OW of 130-180+M or more.

Hah hah I will save this post.. Neo please add this to your sig..BKB predicts 475-500M Domestic for Avatar2. We will see who is more accurate ;) LOL LOL  LOL. Its likely my prediction is more accurate for Avengers 2 as well.

Titanic numbers for Avengers 2..Really now?? lol

I do agree TA2 being a summer film and if they hype hasnt fallen off, should be able to do 200-240+M OW.

But the multiplier wont be 3x. :D More like 540-570M max.

Its no longer the first teamup so I expect some backlash..  Max I see for Avengers 2 is 600M.

Max for Avatar2 should be above  950M. Especially if predicts hold true for the worlds first 170-200M OW in december for Avatar 2 :)

Going to be a glorious day if Avatar 2 beats my domestic prediction by over a 100 M guys.. Wow.

Poor BKB (SOmeone should  tell him no major James Cameron masterpiece gets less than a 7-10x+ multiplier)  Again logic over over the top jealous fanboys. You cant beat James Cameron, unlesss your James Cameron.. lol

AVATAR 2  At best will do around 475-500M Domestic.. That's reasonable unlike your staggering prediction.. TA2 Will gross 250M OW with EASE and not much more than what TA made Domestically, about 630-640M Domestic is about right and WW?? Not much more than 1.5B It made before, probably around 1.8B WW and that's reasonable and not overblown like your 3 Billion + or more..

^^^   :dunce:

Possible. Being conservative for now.

What are you predicts my compadre  for OW and domestic and www right now.. Good ole loon BKB is predicting 1.8B for Avengers 2 lol .. And 475m-500m Domestic max for Avatar.. So I guess hes saying Avatar 2 will make less than 1.8B WW . He cowardly didnt give an OS prediction , but obviously he's definitely not profcient at bo predictions. He actually believes  that Avatar wont beat Avengers 2 Overseas.

Perhaps BKB eats too much candy Kayom...lol

Anyone here think we can get  a 170-200M OW in december thanks to the James Cameron/Fox Mega efficent advertising campaign coming ?

Share your thoughts.. Scary thought if Avatar 2 gets an insane 200M OW with the lowest James Cameron multiplier for a big epic of around 6.86. Avatar 2 will make 1.1billion domestically....Is that possible???/ Oh my??

If 150M x 6.8 or 8 Multiplier.....HOly Moly!!

Avatar  had an incredible 9.8 x multiplier despite a 80+M OW!!

Discuss potential OWs and multipliers.

Can't believe :o  you are still playing the its more popular card. Would matter if the movies were coming out next month, but Avatar has 1.5 years more to worry about hype. Lets wait til Summer 2016 and then then say no hype.

Rem BKB losing most wars he enters because he lets his marvel love overtake his mind.. Obviously Avenger needs tons of advertising right now to try and match the first.... James Camerons film is a mega worldwide sensation with a cult following. Fox and James wont need to start theres until mid 2016 or Dec 2015.. .Huge difference in impact on audiences. Most dismiss Avengers as a good comic film not quite as good as TDK and Sm2...

In the real world they deem Avatar and Titanic amongst the greatest films of all time period!  When there whole  league of fans in the millions trying to learn a ficticious language....Your dealing with a whole new level of  love over Avengers..

Hopefully the gap will be far greater than I could even imagine, further putting BKB in breakdown and depression mode.

Im keeping smelling salts handy for him Neo.. :)

If we don't already have a bet will do Avatar 2 over 500M.

You have AOU at 230M OW.

I do agree TA2 being a summer film and if they hype hasnt fallen off, should be able to do 200-240+M OW.

But the multiplier wont be 3x. :D More like 540-570M max.

Its no longer the first teamup so I expect some backlash..  Max I see for Avengers 2 is 600M.

Max for Avatar2 should be above  950M. Especially if predicts hold true for the worlds first 170-200M OW in december for Avatar 2 :)

Going to be a glorious day if Avatar 2 beats my domestic prediction by over a 100 M guys.. Wow.

Poor BKB (SOmeone should  tell him no major James Cameron masterpiece gets less than a 7-10x+ multiplier)  Again logic over over the top jealous fanboys. You cant beat James Cameron, unlesss your James Cameron.. lol

AOU minimum should be at 550M and max near 650M+ As for Avatar the multi will be magical no doubt.

• Like 1

Yes, yes. AVATAR ll will just make 75 M more than CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER. lol

• Like 3