baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Answers to Week 4 as things stand with current estimates:1) Will X-men make more than 9 mill on Thurs/midnight? 2000 NO2) Will Blended's OD be more than X-men's Thurs/midnight? 2000 NO3) Will X-men make more than 110 mill for the 4 DAY? 2000 Yes4) Will X-men fall less than 8.2% on Sunday? NO5) Will Blended make more than 27.5 mill? NO 6) Will Godzilla fall less than 45.5% NO7) Will any film fall less than 25%? YES 8) Will any film (not including Godzilla) fall more than 44.7%? YES9) Will Captain America have one of the two best Saturday increases? NO10) Will any film increase more than 185% on Friday? YEs 11) What film will have the softest decrease on Sunday? HEAVEN IS FOR REAL12) Will Million Dollar Arm increase (for the 4 day)? NO13) Will ASM2 decrease by more than 50% YES14) Will ASM2 decrease by more than 18.5% on Monday? YES15) Will X-men have a WW weekend of more than 225 mill? YES12/15 300013/15 500014/15 700015/15 9000 ( I think the degree of difficulty this weekend is higher than others, hence the large amount of points being offered)Bonus 1:110.14 - laguy03Bonus 2:32.731 - grim22Bonus 3:21.64 - PunishmentBonus 4:251M - moviegeek250.8 - Chewy Tatumwolf250.1 - kitikWhat finishes in spots:4 Neighbours6 Arm8 Rio10 HEaven13 Mom's Night Out

Edited by chasmmi
  • Like 3

I think these are the results, but feel free to double check anything :)Baumer – 16kED - 21kMulder – 16kPanda - 16kChasmmi -17kDarkelf - 32kStingray – 21kFilms - 11kWinter soldier – 17kAlfred - 22kDipper - 25kJunkshop – 23kBlank - 27kGreyghost – 21kDruv 20kPunish - 27kNumbers - 22kGrim - 21kJesus - 7kGlassfairy - 16kMovieman -25kSimionski - 21kJajang -16kRukaio - 26kSchumacher – 19kAndyll - 17kMoviegeek -26kCmasterclay - 18kCjohn - 15kGizmo - 23kOlive - 25kCedar - 21kJake Gittes - 17kMattrek - 20kDamienroc - 16k24lost - 19kBcf26 - 17kFern - 21kDAR - 24kTele - 18kJandrew - 21kIceroll - 26kLAguy -19kNarnia - 24kClaireholt - 19kEmpire - 20kTylerdurden – 17kChewy - 30kJohhny - 24kGokai - 17kKitik - 21k

Edited by chasmmi
  • Like 7

well the good news is I have passed all 4 of my mandatory tests and I am almost pretty much guaranteed the job now. I have one more final test next Tuesday. Only reason why I am Telling You this is because tonight I will be home fairly early and once I spend some time with my neglected dog lol then I will be spending time on this neglected game. I will go over some of the scoring I will look into the game and thank you to anybody who has scored so far. You know who the guy is that did it. His name will not appear in this comment simply because I am using voice to text right now and the phone will not recognize me saying his name lol but thank you for doing it for me.

• Like 12

well the good news is I have passed all 4 of my mandatory tests and I am almost pretty much guaranteed the job now. I have one more final test next Tuesday. Only reason why I am Telling You this is because tonight I will be home fairly early and once I spend some time with my neglected dog lol then I will be spending time on this neglected game. I will go over some of the scoring I will look into the game and thank you to anybody who has scored so far. You know who the guy is that did it. His name will not appear in this comment simply because I am using voice to text right now and the phone will not recognize me saying his name lol but thank you for doing it for me.

Good job, bb! Proud of you.  :wub:

Damn smartphones! not giving me the recognition I deserve >(
  • Like 6