baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

#ED I'll play along with the ridiculous questions but can you please just make it due at the regular time, like everyone else?

It's time I decided on and Baumer said that the time it's due is up to us.

It's time I decided on and Baumer said that the time it's due is up to us.

But I won't be able to get on before that on Thursday, means I'll have to answer it Wednesday night. It seems like choosing an arbitrary due date like that is totally not in the spirit of the game

• Like 1

I agree with Chewy. Make the time regular time. this entire game was based on your knowledge of box office your ability to prognosticate and to make predictions and to extrapolate. That's why the deadline is thursday at midnight. It gives you as much information as possible to figure out the weekends numbers. Asking chewpee to have his answer is in at 1 p.m. On thursday is a little unfair. Yes i approved it but now i am altering my decision. Pray i don't alter it any further. I will not be back on for at least another few hours.

• Like 6

I agree with Chewy. Make the time regular time. this entire game was based on your knowledge of box office your ability to prognosticate and to make predictions and to extrapolate. That's why the deadline is thursday at midnight. It gives you as much information as possible to figure out the weekends numbers. Asking chewpee to have his answer is in at 1 p.m. On thursday is a little unfair. Yes i approved it but now i am altering my decision. Pray i don't alter it any further. I will not be back on for at least another few hours.

Posted Image

Ok.

This better, baumer? It's basically the same question #ED's asking me, just different targetsTell me the day each film will pass the target #. You have a one-day cushion, and must get 3/5 correctGuardians - 200MEdge of Tomorrow - 100M

Lucy - 100MHercules - 70MChef - 30M

What if those movies don't hit there marks within the game time? Do I put September dates?

I imagine that if you don't think they'll reach the mark before the game ends, you say so. Baumer ain't going to let this thing drag on longer than necessary.

This better, baumer? It's basically the same question #ED's asking me, just different targetsTell me the day each film will pass the target #. You have a one-day cushion, and must get 3/5 correctGuardians - 200MEdge of Tomorrow - 100M

Lucy - 100MHercules - 70MChef - 30M

:ohmygod: