Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

That George guy got banned too soon. If he had stayed longer, we would have definitely gotten 'beta male' on the meme list.

Maybe he'll be like MovieMan and will appear 10 times more throughout the summer. I'm expecting a surprise appearance for Guardians of the Galaxy to talk about how the beta males are lapping up Chris Pratt.

• Like 2

Sam, I think this thread is waiting to find out if you...Posted Image

Tell me you do. Join the club.

I'm up for suggestion.

You gotta be nice and firm though.

• Like 5

I'm up for suggestion.You gotta be nice and firm though.

Well you want to take it easy at first. It can be too much. Try with a normal one first. See how you like it and move on to the double stuff. Fair warning though, your pretty much getting double creamed so it fills you up pretty fast.
  • Like 5

Well you want to take it easy at first. It can be too much. Try with a normal one first. See how you like it and move on to the double stuff. Fair warning though, your pretty much getting double creamed so it fills you up pretty fast.

Just wondering, what's the BOF equivalent of "2-weeks suspension with no pay"? I feel like that's vital information that I need right now.

Just wondering, what's the BOF equivalent of "2-weeks suspension with no pay"? I feel like that's vital information that I need right now.

Posted Image
  • Like 1