Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

What? :angry:Are you home now?

Nope still here :D. And I mean that in the nicest way. My best friend lives in LA metro and two really good friends as well and let's just say traffic and distance doesn't make it easy to meet with them all. :D. But I l do enjoy the people watching ;)Just was at Bazaar during this trip and that was fun.Edit: saw your post with the ow guesses. I had it 98. A little more off but still close enough to make me happy Edited by WileECoyote

Nope still here :D. And I mean that in the nicest way. My best friend lives in LA metro and two really good friends as well and let's just say traffic and distance doesn't make it easy to meet with them all. :D. But I l do enjoy the people watching ;)Just was at Bazaar during this trip and that was fun.

I hear Nor Cal traffic is just as bad, lol.

But I hear you. So Cal isn't for everybody.

• Like 1

Its all in good fun :PNO.. She does not.. She knows im faithfull as a dog...

LOL Dogs aren't faithful. Loyal yes. Faithful no. :lol:

Have you ever heard that song Atomic Dog, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY

True

And i think homemarket rev's should bring in a lot more than Thor2 eventhough that has done very well so far..Marvel could not be more happy IMO

:lol:I don't know. It did delivered well in a lot of areas, but I just feel like something is missing.

Whaaaa? I actually thought of congratulating you for how good it was. :P Stingray's post applies to me too. Whodathunkit that I'd like a Cap movie more than you?!

• Like 1

I hear Nor Cal traffic is just as bad, lol.

But I hear you. So Cal isn't for everybody.

Nah Nor Cal traffic is more polite here in So Cal you can't get over without forcing your way in a lot of times, and way to often if you have an opening and put on a turn signal it closes up :(  I love So Cal but we have the worst traffic

• Like 1

And i think homemarket rev's should bring in a lot more than Thor2 eventhough that has done very well so far..Marvel could not be more happy IMO

How much revenue did they bring in the last 12 mos so far?

Sheesh

IM3       1.2b

Thor 2   600m +

Now Cap 2. Sheesh.

:lol:I don't know. It did delivered well in a lot of areas, but I just feel like something is missing.

Too high expectations, maybe? After all the talk and high praise here for the past week. Tbh I walked in with moderate expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised. Where would you rank it among the Marvel bunch?

I did a quick read on the OS thread. Looks like it's doing pretty good OS as well. 650 looking like a solid target. Maybe it can hit my 670WW prediction or better?

Nah Nor Cal traffic is more polite here in So Cal you can't get over without forcing your way in a lot of times, and way to often if you have an opening and put on a turn signal it closes up :(  I love So Cal but we have the worst traffic

I've never driven in Nor Cal.  I live here in So Cal and you're right about the impoliteness. I stopped driving to work and started taking the metrolink. What I hate is being cut off at any time from any place. Shit is nerve wracking, lol.

• Like 1

How much revenue did they bring in the last 12 mos so far?

Sheesh

IM3       1.2b

Thor 2   600m +

Now Cap 2. Sheesh.

Yeaah.. Around 2,5B from the last 3 incl CA2

And lets not forget that theater rev´s are only 20-25% for the studio

Disney are very very happy with their 4B investment

I did a quick read on the OS thread. Looks like it's doing pretty good OS as well. 650 looking like a solid target. Maybe it can hit my 670WW prediction or better?

Comicbookmovie.com has gone crazy and are predicting 1 Billion for Cap 2 based on Friday numbers, they do this for every movie and never learn.

The holds are fantastic in most places.. And new openings are great to.

40 mill from China alone. It will do more than last weekends 75 mill no doubt

• Like 1

Yeaah.. Around 2,5B from the last 3 incl CA2

And lets not forget that theater rev´s are only 20-25% for the studio

Disney are very very happy with their 4B investment

That's insane.