Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

I've never driven in Nor Cal.  I live here in So Cal and you're right about the impoliteness. I stopped driving to work and started taking the metrolink. What I hate is being cut off at any time from any place. Shit is nerve wracking, lol.

Yeah NorCal has its trouble spots and it happens at natural choke points. But it just doesn't compare to SoCal which seems to be everywhere and stretches for miles. Seriously 1.5 hrs one way? I want to pull my hair out. Traffic maps just show angry red stretches everywhere.
  • Like 2

Yeah NorCal has its trouble spots and it happens at natural choke points. But it just doesn't compare to SoCal which seems to be everywhere and stretches for miles. Seriously 1.5 hrs one way? I want to pull my hair out. Traffic maps just show angry red stretches everywhere.

Waze is your best friend.

LOL This is so true.

How much revenue did they bring in the last 12 mos so far?

Sheesh

IM3       1.2b

Thor 2   600m +

Now Cap 2. Sheesh.

Good grief!

$2.5 billion from just about 365 days from just 3 Marvel movies.

Talk about Scrooge McDuck swimming in money. And that's ONLY from the theater tickets. Disney/Marvel is making more than enough money from dvd sales and toys and other merchandising and licensing too!

• Like 1

That doesn't help when you don't have an alternate route. I like Waze but I don't use it much. But it's a great app.

Waze is great for surface streets, it cuts off at least 10-15 minutes if you are travelling in town. Once you hit the freeway, you have fewer options. I travel to Thousand Oaks daily, sometimes driving to the 118 is faster than taking the 110 and much better scenery en route as well.   :P

• Like 1

Comicbookmovie.com has gone crazy and are predicting 1 Billion for Cap 2 based on Friday numbers, they do this for every movie and never learn.

CBM isn't the best site for predictions so yeah I hear you. Doesn't stop me from going to the site often though :lol: it's a fun to read comments when looking for quick laughs.

Good grief!

$2.5 billion from just about 365 days from just 3 Marvel movies.

Talk about Scrooge McDuck swimming in money. And that's ONLY from the theater tickets. Disney/Marvel is making more than enough money from dvd sales and toys and other merchandising and licensing too!

Disney raking in the dough. Frozen made a friggin billion dollars.

• Like 1

100 ain't happening but I'm not disappointed cause Captain America definitely benefited from the Avengers Bump.  Can't wait to check it out.  20 years ago when that Captain America movie came out in the 90's nobody would of expected the series would be batting with the Big boys now.  

Posted Image

Amen and who knows.. Suppose it gets a 30% increase and hits 100mil :D...Never say day till Saturday numbers come out :)

• Like 1

CBM isn't the best site for predictions so yeah I hear you. Doesn't stop me from going to the site often though :lol:it's a fun to read comments when looking for quick laughs.

X-Men Fist Ass, lol. They hated First Class over there.

• Like 4

Waze is your best friend.

Believe me I love Waze. Used it here as well and it's a time save in SF. I think it saved me 10 min-15min I think. But from an hour and a half drive which would under ideal conditions be about 45 min drive...it doesn't seem like much.

Godzilla is coming for Spiderman!!!!! Can the wall crawler survive. Will Anyone??!!!!

CCongratulations to Cap.. 93-100M OW still possible!!! April Record!! WooohoO!!!

Cant wait to see what Godzilla does. Looking for 90-120M OW range for Godzilla as well!!

"Your not fooling anyone when you say, what happened was a natural disaster!"" YOUR LYING!!!!"   " ITS NOT AN EARTHQUAKE!!"  " IT WASNT  A TYPHOON!""BECAUSE WHATS REALLY HAPPENING IS YOUR HIDING SOMETHING  OUT THERE!!"" "" AND ITS GOING TO SEND US BACK TO THE STONE AGEEEEE!"".......... "GOD!!"" " GOD HELP US ALL!" 

• Like 4

So, when the worldwide total gets released tomorrow, what will Cap be at?

I'm thinking they'll announce that Cap made about 275-290M worldwide so far. That sound about right?

Thor 2 was at 335M after 2 weeks. Cap 2 is behind it in most territories apart from China, Hong Kong and South Korea and of course domestically, so yeah 270-290 seems like a logical guess.

Edited by grim22