Lazer

Actors and Actresses who careers didn't develop as you thought they would

Well I ve seen Transformers 4 and they said that Chloe was legal to pork. Did I miss something ? Michael Bay is betraying me ?

That doesn't even make sense. She wasn't even in the movie. Look, the other day I happen to stumble across my mom watching Denzel's Equalizer, and was suprised to see her in that. I don't remember her being featured in any of the promotions.

Zac Efron seems stuck in 3rd gear. He was great in 17 again, and has tried to take on some more mature roles since, but has been very underwhelming every time.

A lot of them actors with the all American boy looks (even if they aren't from America like the Hemsworth brothers) are like stuck in stagnet. Chris Pine is another one that seems to not be able to find his footing outside of Star Trek.

And another actor I'm surprised to see not going anywhere among the kid actors from Harry Potter, is Rupert Grit, who was a bit of a critics darling in the movies. . Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliff and Tom Felton seemed to have had far better luck.