Fancyarcher

Weekend #'s April 18-20 Cap2: 26.2 Rio 22.5 Heaven 21.5 Trans 11.1 pg32

Tele, the feet discussion in the other thread left me  :huh:    Talk about derailment!  hahahah!  

On a related note: 

Looks like my initial estimate of $225m for Capn is wayyy low.  It has already supplanted Iron Man as my favorite non-TA Marvel franchise.

• Like 1

^^^^

Of course, but that doesn't change the point of it's passing the, now self admitted hindsight low predict of $225m, made by lilmac.

May will be a good time for a CBM fan cause if you wanted to and lived in a large enough metropolitan area with a multiple screen theater you likely could make your own triple feature over Memorial Day weekend. 

^^^^

Of course, but that doesn't change the point of it's passing the, now self admitted hindsight low predict of $225m, made by lilmac.

:lol: My prediction was underneath his. So admittedly I was completely wrong about it. That being said, in this day and age, a blockbuster basically has about 4 weeks to make its money. That's especially true for CA2, since when May hits there's going to be huge demand for screens and all the holdovers are going to be shuttled away fairly quickly. Of course that doesn't change the fact CA2 is a giant hit.

• Like 1

:lol: My prediction was underneath his. So admittedly I was completely wrong about it. That being said, in this day and age, a blockbuster basically has about 4 weeks to make its money. That's especially true for CA2, since when May hits there's going to be huge demand for screens and all the holdovers are going to be shuttled away fairly quickly. Of course that doesn't change the fact CA2 is a giant hit.

Yeah May has 3 of them coming too. Spidey, Godzilla and Xmen. Geez Get all the money now Cap!

When it comes time to decide which and how many screens get shuttered away from April films I suspect CA:TWS will be given a more favorable consideration for holdover screens then say.....Oculus, Draft Day, Transcendence or Haunted House 2, to name a few. Don't you think?

When it comes time to decide which and how many screens get shuttered away from April films I suspect CA:TWS will be given a more favorable consideration for holdover screens then say.....Oculus, Draft Day, Transcendence or Haunted House 2, to name a few. Don't you think?

True but those films already have less screens to begin with. Well not Transcendence, lol.

• Like 1

It'll retain a few more initially. But all those are gonna get dumped like crazy, and that's probably even before GODZILLA or XMEN hit.

• Like 1