Locke (2014)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Brilliant movie and the best performance of the year. The movie is very engaging With out the performance of Tom Hardy this movie would have failed. Tom Hardy made this movie 

The phone conversation were done so well. I want to know more on what happen next. 

4./5

Edited by Snoopy of Suburbia
  • Like 2

Saw this on a plane, and it might be one of the few movies that is perfectly watchable on one.

Nothing to add really - it deserves the good reviews and Hardy's brilliant. The ending does feel very abrupt, though, like they couldn't be bothered to think of more plot so just rolled the credits. Perhaps it's a compliment to the film that I felt like I could watch more.

Edited by Untitled Hatebox Project
  • Like 1

There was also a couple very helpful edits which suggested the conversation was all in his head anyway (as opposed to the more-literal speaking aloud).

Yeah, I noticed that too.  I thin in his last conversation with the father there was shot outside of the car of him not moving his mouth, and yet he was talking during it.

Being all in his head would make the conversation much less worse.