#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

She's fucking mentally ill. Fish kinda encapsulates my whole problem with the culture of being as mean and snarky and bitchy as possible.

We all can be mean and snarky Jack, even you.

• Like 1

Spider-Man needs to be in those movies. Just call it TASM3: Sinister Six or something.

With Goddard directing and Webb in a producer role?  I feel an announcement coming shortly. ;)

Sinister Six without Spider-Man would be like Magneto and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants without the X-Men. Actually, it would be a lot worse.

• Like 2

Amen Ecstasy.. Sorry Swan lost  it so bad  I rem her also funny and strange in cool sort of way. Perhaps  something perosnal

happned to her  that made her become unbearbable. Oh and Ecstasy are you one of our female members :)?

LOL yes I am. You've asked me this before. Don't forget anymore. :D

Why did people like him so much? It was so goddamn annoying. 

I love the technical aspect of that scene, but his humor was too over the top for what I would expect from Singer...Ratner maybe, but not Singer. I have very mixed feelings about the Quicksilver stuff.

• Like 1

Why did people like him so much? It was so goddamn annoying. 

I haven't seen it yet, but when people's expectations are sooooo low they've travelled past the earth's core and they're in Beijing ...

• Like 3

It's not something I'm actively trying to do. And I try to not be aggressive.

I'm just saying. We've all had our bad days. I mean she was positive about a lot of things as well. She wasn't all bad and she could have very well had a mental break.

how come they never put Jubilee in the movies either? I guess in the first episode of the show she's basically Rogue in the first x-men movie.

She's in the movies. She only got mentioned by name in X2 though.

• Like 1