#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

CAN READ MUTANT POWER LEVELS LIKE THEIR TOP TRUMPS CARDS GIRL!

Oh dear, I forgot about that

"Hey let's start using numbers to classify a huge variety of mutant powers for some reason. I think they did it in the comics and it definitely wasn't fucking stupid there, even by comic standards"

• Like 1

Whoops Im sorry my queen.. Smooches :-* Hah hah.. Think i need lunch(brain malfunction)

Where from again Ecstasy and how do you rank Rebel amongst your James Dean films.

AAre you an 80s or 90s girl. Your films tastes seem to go way back. :)

90s, 80s some 70s and 60s. Love the classics that come on TCM. I watched that channel a lot. I love the glamour of the 30s and 40s and some 50s.

• Like 2

VINNIE JONES!SPIKEY MAN! GUY WHO CAN MAKE SPIKES WITH WRISTS!HAIRY FRAISER!CAN READ MUTANT POWER LEVELS LIKE THEIR TOP TRUMPS CARDS GIRL! worth it!

That was literally one of the most retarded mutant powers id seen. Seriously someone was paid to actually think up this character, what possible benefit is there to have wooden spikes coming out of your wrists? If I was a mutant and that was my power id be extremely disappointed.

I mean, i wouldn't entirely shit on Ratner. Dude was thrown in there last minute like whoever marvel are bringing on for ant-man.

hadn't Edgar Wright been working on Ant Man for a while?

My little sis was so mad it didnt feature her and shes of asian decent, so it would havema

de for a very cool and even more diversified Xmen cast.. Is she in the new film? :)

no

That was literally one of the most retarded mutant powers id seen. Seriously someone was paid to actually think up this character, what possible benefit is there to have wooden spikes coming out of your wrists? If I was a mutant and that was my power id be extremely disappointed.

To be fair, it sounds like a description of Wolverine.  :lol:

I mean, i wouldn't entirely shit on Ratner. Dude was thrown in there last minute like whoever marvel are bringing on for ant-man. 

I agree. He went out and got John Powell to do a great bombastic score, brought together a great cast and attempted his best to copy Singer, but I liken X3 to chinese food from Panda Express and real Chinese food. Panda Express tastes great, but you know it's just too processed to be the genuine article.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 5

The Last Stand was a studio movie much like Spider-Man 3 or TASM :) or TASM2  :mellow:

But I like how FOX changed their attitude with these movies and started giving their directors more room to fulfill their vision. Vaughn, Mangold, Singer and hopefully Trank are all top notch directors who are allowed to do their own movies instead of a product made to sell toys...

• Like 2