#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

The only thing that REALLY bothered me about this movie was 

Wolverine suffering a PTSD panic attack when he saw Stryker's dog tags. Seriously, this is a Wolverine that has pretty much come to terms with everything that's happened to him over the years, he would not freak out like that. It seemed like the only reason it was there was to conveniently disable him for the brief Paris action beat

lol, if you wanna talk about actors in this franchise that pulled the short straw...

Origins got so much hate Fox and Singer will just nuke the whole thing, even the part that was actually pretty good (Schreiber).

• Like 3

Is it her or is it the way she's written as timid and soft spoken? Storm is anything but this. I'm sure some of it is Halle B. but a lot of it is how they've written Storm.

I actually find X-Men movies Storm to be more aggressive then most Storms.

Storm got good showings in X-Men, X2, and DoFP. Cyke was used well in X-Men.......and X-Men alone.

he's just "the dick" in the first one. in the second one he's "the dick who got mind controlled" in the third one he's mourning jean which is a little more interesting but it's for five seconds.

• Like 1

he's just "the dick" in the first one. in the second one he's "the dick who got mind controlled" in the third one he's mourning jean which is a little more interesting but it's for five seconds.

Even then at least in X-Men he got.....something. 

Wolverine suffering a PTSD panic attack when he saw Stryker's dog tags. Seriously, this is a Wolverine that has pretty much come to terms with everything that's happened to him over the years, he would not freak out like that. It seemed like the only reason it was there was to conveniently disable him for the brief Paris action beat

Um I thought about that but then

he was supposed to be a little shaky anyway from going back in time.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

Collossus always seemed like a cool character too bad the movies never gave him much to do.

Probably because the guy they hired can't act

• Like 1

It was more that he probably had some memories and that stopped him from being calm.

• Like 1

The post-credits scene got a hilarious reaction

When it ended a lady stood up and shouted "WHO DA FUCK IS THAT BITCH?"

:rolleyes:

• Like 1