#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

DOFP Sunday is overestimated compared to RTH'd number

Yeah..Im thinking of starting a Rth WWW thread :P

By half a million. No biggie. Theyre late enough that studio estimates are more accurate than RTH

More like a million right?25,1=26,075

DOFP was 20% behind X3 on day one. About 10% behind on Day 2 and ahead of X3 on Day 3.

Those legs are more Hugh Jackman than comic book Wolverine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

that doesn't necessarily mean much though since these days Saturday business tends to be better for these types of films. 

DOFP was 20% behind X3 on day one. About 10% behind on Day 2 and ahead of X3 on Day 3.

Those legs are more Hugh Jackman than comic book Wolverine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes. That is great news and why 240 mill is possible

Man don't do this to me. LOL. I would be so happy if DOFP could break 700m.

Pretty sure DOFP has already breached 300M WW today. That is an awe-inspiring 4 day total. It may become the highest WW gross in the X-Franchise by Friday or Saturday.

• Like 5

Pretty sure DOFP has already breached 300M WW today. That is an awe-inspiring 4 day total. It may become the highest WW gross in the X-Franchise by Friday or Saturday.

Has opened in all of the markets or are there still more to come?

Told you all it would make 300m.

Posted Image

Though on Saturday Rth had Fri + Sat for DoFP at 66.5 when studio estimates had it at 65.5

Rth:

XMEN5 29.5 (66.5), GODZL 11.8 (138), BLEND 5.2 (9.6), NEIBR 5 (108.9), SPID5 3 (182.1), MDARM 1.6 (16.9)

So the numbers increasing by a million was not a surprise today. Just that Sun went up by a mil, instead of Fri + Sat.

Who knows, when actuals come out, it could still be 91.4 but with Fri and Sat going up like Rth says, and Sun staying at 25.1

Edited by a2k

LOL Where is BGE? I got to give him a shout out for his prediction "just slightly under TASM2" I mean he was right on the money, lol. That is if it doesn't go up.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1