Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Wait till after part 9. The teams dynamic may be altered as this is around the halfway point, but I'll make sure you know who died by who and which death and if it was a c---e death or member death. I already know and I knew when I typed it.

Well I was referring to episode appearances there, whether to credit everyone or just the people mentioned. I'm settling for the latter tactic for now since the catch-all "member" is too anonymous.

• Like 1

Well I was referring to episode appearances there, whether to credit everyone or just the people mentioned. I'm settling for the latter tactic for now since the catch-all "member" is too anonymous.

Ohhhh, I see. Yeah most will appear in 8 and 9, but not all. I say specially who appears and who doesnt. Like say, Claire didn't appear in part 8, and if she doesn't appear in 9, I'll say so. I wont say "everyone just lands somewhere" so nah not everyone will get a episode appearance credit today.

I can't believe what I'm reading. Did I just bite the dust?  :(

You'l seeeeeee in 3 1/2 hoursssss. Part 8 is not overrrrrrrr.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

It's getting late here. Stingray will be sleeping with the fishes in 3 and 1/2 hours (double entendre?), so tell me now. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, nope nope, gotta wait. I will tell you though that 

that was your clone that got blown apart.

• Like 3

Hey hey mama said the way you move

Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove

Hey hey girl when you shake that thing

Gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting

Hey hey babe when you walk that way

Watch your honey drip, can't keep away

:drool:

LOL what song is that? sounds like an std waiting to happen.

• Like 5

Good god, I went insane in that last part. Base Jumping, going AWOL, Cloning everyone, am I becoming a new renegade?

:o

From now on you shall be known as: "The Pasta Man"

:D

Edited by darkelf
  • Like 2