CJohn

Monday Numbers (Spatula): The Fault In Our Stars - 5.15M | Maleficent - 4M | Edge of Tomorrow - 3.1M | X-Men - 1.8M

I know you are.  that's why I went with my joke reply  :P

I kind of thought you were. But then wasn't sure. You know how it can be online. Anyway, how have you been? You don't post that much anymore.

• Like 1

I kind of thought you were. But then wasn't sure. You know how it can be online. Anyway, how have you been? You don't post that much anymore.

Yeah I know how it can be online ;)

I would say for the most part I am good.  Thanks.  :)

Not the easiest thing to post during work any more, plus there hasn't been much to reply to lately.  Some threads are just...how should I put this...too "interesting" to even interact ;)

So I pick and choose my spots more.  I don't want to overdo it :P

how have you been?

Yeah I know how it can be online ;)

I would say for the most part I am good.  Thanks.  :)

Not the easiest thing to post during work any more, plus there hasn't been much to reply to lately.  Some threads are just...how should I put this...too "interesting" to even interact ;)

So I pick and choose my spots more.  I don't want to overdo it :P

how have you been?

I have been great for the most part. Can't complain. I'm going to go on hiatus after summer myself. Need to get some priorities in order.

• Like 1

I have been great for the most part. Can't complain. I'm going to go on hiatus after summer myself. Need to get some priorities in order.

Yeah I have had to do that as well.  Life has a funny way of stepping in sometimes :P

• Like 1