Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

To Blank:

Every day I come by this forum and see your likes. And we comment on them. We have a few quotes, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I open my Chrome and when I get to your profile, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll click on your name and you won't be there, you'll be watching movies instead. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

• Like 5

To Blank:

Every day I come by this forum and see your likes. And we comment on them. We have a few quotes, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I open my Chrome and when I get to your profile, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll click on your name and you won't be there, you'll be watching movies instead. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Final one, Zack Snyder didn't direct Man of Steel, Christopher Nolan did. He was so afraid of one of his movies getting bad reviews that he did took his name off the movie.

Edited by Caesar

Final one, Zack Snyder didn't direct Man of Steel, Christopher Nolan did. He was so afraid of one of his movies getting bad reviews that he did took his name off the movie.

Ok.

• Like 3

What is wrong with you?

I know, right? But with the thousands of expanded universe stories, shows, movies, games and shit, I just can't fucking keep track, and I've lost interest.

I'm sure once we get footage and shit I'll be pumped, but it;s just not a property I feel like following closely.

• Like 1

I know, right? But with the thousands of expanded universe stories, shows, movies, games and shit, I just can't fucking keep track, and I've lost interest. I'm sure once we get footage and shit I'll be pumped, but it;s just not a property I feel like following closely.

Stay clean. Stay pure. Movies (and maybe TV) only.
  • Like 1

You're so funny.
  • Like 1

That's like saying Michael Bay used Jonathan Liebesman name for the TMNT remake when he really directed it himself.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Red doesn't care about SW Tele, that's what.. How rare is it to hear someone not interested in SW7???? Seems like anyone not interested in that movie is branded a Troll..

No, just the ones that claim they're not interested while posting in the thread all the time.

• Like 2