Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

Stay clean. Stay pure. Movies (and maybe TV) only.

I loved the Clone Wars cartoon and I was pissed with the way Disney canned it - but at least we got some closure. The Rebels one looks like shit, to be honest.

I dunno, like I said, I just can't muster enough interest to follow it all closely, but that'll probably change come this time next year.

• Like 2

You mean he didn't?

Well he is a producer. He could have ghost directed it for all I know.

It's not like Liebesman is a great director or something.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

They can't, it's in their nature to give likes, besides likes are rarely (if ever) a bad thing.

The arrogance of posters are thinking likes are in their control, instead of the other way around

• Like 4

I don't hate it. :) I enjoyed the episodes I saw. I just don't think it's this amazing, :ohmygod: sort of thing.

Ahh, I can sympathize with that. I think I just really enjoyed it (like moreso than I usually would) as it's the first show I've ever marathoned a run through :) 

• Like 2

The arrogance of posters are thinking likes are in their control, instead of the other way around

The only likes that are in your control are the ones that you give out obviously.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

To Blank:

Every day I come by this forum and see your likes. And we comment on them. We have a few quotes, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I open my Chrome and when I get to your profile, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll click on your name and you won't be there, you'll be watching movies instead. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

This is beautiful

• Like 2

Blank, you should also watch Clone High. All the episodes are on YouTube. :)

If that wasn't enough incentive, the second episode features Marilyn Manson performing a song about eating healthy.

I've been going through that myself. It's a little rough, but there's some solid comedy.

Plus, it's got Nicole Sullivan, who is always fantastic.

• Like 2