La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

I have no clue really. Doesn't bother me though. :lol:

Well it was your love of Chris Evans and you said you weren't gay a while back. So I figured you were a lady and just wanted to keep it quiet.  I did that on a sports message board for years. The guys were brutal to every female that joined the conversation so I never let on I was female until much later.

• Like 2

Well it was your love of Chris Evans and you said you weren't gay a while back. So I figured you were a lady and just wanted to keep it quiet.  I did that on a sports message board for years. The guys were brutal to every female that joined the conversation so I never let on I was female until much later.

Typical sports hunks. 

• Like 4

I can't believe you met Chris Evans. Just how friendly was he? You know I'm jealous don't you?

:) Twice, he seem happy to work the room have conversation with you remembers people he's meet, seem pretty down to earth (theres a lot that have their heads to far in he clouds)

• Like 9

I guess that could cause somebody to think I was a female. I just wasn't ready to tell people I was bi yet is why I said that. :lol:
  • Like 1

I wish I looked that good. :lol:

I'm sure you do but are being modest.I tend to think of posters as looking like their avatars, for some reason, even though I can clearly see the pictures are mostly movie stars. I suppose I ought to put photo up for myself, at the moment I'm a grey, blank, possibly male blob.
  • Like 2

:) Twice, he seem happy to work the room have conversation with you remembers people he's meet, seem pretty down to earth (theres a lot that have their heads to far in he clouds)

For a nice guy, he was cast to play douchey and arrogant type of character way too often, lol.
  • Like 1

I'm sure you do but are being modest.I tend to think of posters as looking like their avatars, for some reason, even though I can clearly see the pictures are mostly movie stars. I suppose I ought to put photo up for myself, at the moment I'm a grey, blank, possibly male blob.

I am not ugly, I just know I am not as good looking as Evans. :lol: