CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I really hope it his the low end and doesn't top CA2.

41.6 + 29.5 + 23.6(-20%) = 94.7

41.6 + 29.5 + 22.1(-25%) = 93.2

Even 30.5 on Sat and -25% on Sun will put it below 95.

41.6 + 30.5 + 22.87(-25%) = 94.97

But they will at least push the estimates above CA2 if not 100m.

Edited by a2k

29.5-32 for TF4?  So around flat to slight drop from Friday excluding midnights.  But 100 is in jeopardy.  West Coast to the rescue again?

And Malef.  It's like the teflon movie.  200 could happen today.

• Like 1

I am going to sleep now. 3 AM over here. Goodnight everyone. Please don't kill this thread again :P

Aye-Aye  Captain... And positive energy shall reign in here in boatloads fellow movie warrior. HAve a blessed night. And root for Lucy God dammit.. She must not fail..lol  Iwant her to suprise..

Same goes for all Scarjo and Freeman fans. Go see Lucy. :)

Even with 30.5 on Sat I think Sun will fall 25% to end below 95.

41.6 + 30.5 + 22.87 = 94.97

Hope not I still think 100M could happen.. Perhaps an unexpected inflated Sunday and Sat?

lol did we talk about Deadline's update that popped up just before Rth's?

http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/transformers-late-night-estimate-8-75m-on-path-to-mid-90m-opening/

Deadline sucking Optimus cock. Gotta love journalism!

Anyway, if this falls under 100, I will go to Church next Sunday and thank the Lord. I'll fucking go to a Mosque, a Catholic Church, Protestant, a Jewish temple, a Buddhist one, and I'll sacrifice a goat or something for the Satanists. 

• Like 6

Even with 30.5 on Sat I think Sun will fall 25% to end below 95.

41.6 + 30.5 + 22.87 = 94.97

That would be great. I predicted 95M in BSG, so that would make me even happier if it hit those #s.

• Like 1

29.5-32 for TF4?  So around flat to slight drop from Friday excluding midnights.  But 100 is in jeopardy.  West Coast to the rescue again?

It did Im afraid :(....  Think someone posted 202 m some pages ago.. Any truth to it?

Deadline sucking Optimus cock. Gotta love journalism! Anyway, if this falls under 100, I will go to Church next Sunday and thank the Lord. I'll fucking go to a Mosque, a Catholic Church, Protestant, a Jewish temple, a Buddhist one, and I'll sacrifice a goat or something for the Satanists.

Pics plz.
  • Like 1

Or Friday is bigger than we thought and hits 45 the radio talked about..Saturday comes in bigger etc.

Not happening. The person on your radio was wrong. No way it gets revised up to 45M.  :lol:

• Like 1

I'll be thankful if it opens under 100m, Bay must fall.

• Like 1