CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I also just remembered how jaw-droppingly beautiful Kate Beckinsale was in Pearl Harbor. She's probably never looked better, and that's saying a lot. Such a pity that the movie was a total piece of crap outside of her and the attack scene.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 5

to bounce back you need to do something different than the other films, I hope Paramount realizes that.

How anyone believes this franchise needs to bounce back after making a billion WW is beyond me.

HTTYD2's third weekend is going to be under the original's fifth. For fuck's sake....

22JS also fell behind the original.  :mellow:

Clearly audiences don't like quality sequels to quality original movies <_<

Reading more about Pearl Harbor, reality was so much more interesting than what Bay chose to focus on.

I was thinking the same thing. Of course I had no idea who the director was when I was watching it.

But I believe they were trying to mimic Titanic with the love story angle.

I was thinking the same thing. Of course I had no idea who the director was when I was watching it. But I believe they were trying to mimic Titanic with the love story angle.

Yeah. They still could've kept that and mixed in more of the real events. There was so much crazy shit that happened.
  • Like 4

On the bright side, EoT looks like it's going to avoid a 50% drop! It may end up in the low 40s, even!

You've seen Edge?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good start for KeiraKnightley-MarkRuffalo indie #BeginAgain. $43k from just 5 thtrs heading to near $150k & $30k avg.

— Gitesh Pandya (@giteshpandya) June 28, 2014

Sweet. Hope this (and Boyhood) hit my area ASAP

Reading the Box office Forum Games, we know just how far back you 2 go.

Do I detect a hint of jealousy Mr. Disney?

Let's not talk about the forum games though. I feel bad for hurting Mr. Pink and Sam. :lol:  Mr. Pink will never be the same.

• Like 1

You're probably right. ;)

Our legendary support for our franchises and the debates we  spurr on my friend is how many of us all became the stuff of legend.. May we never change and BO madness and friendships continue for 50 decades to come in here and beyon Accursed.

If Sony goes all out with Heman and gets their shit together, wait to see the support I will be giving that film 20+ yrs in the making. :)

HE-MAN!!!

Yeah. They still could've kept that and mixed in more of the real events. There was so much crazy shit that happened.

Agree. It was a total missed opportunity. I hope someday someone will give that tragic historical event the treatment it deserves on the big screen. I've seen some good documentaries but I would love to see a feature film that captures what was happening at the time.

• Like 1

Gravity will have grossed more than all summer films of 2014. That's pretty effing crazy.

I am still not sure if TF4 will pass LEGO Movie, which is also pretty crazy.

These are both fantastic factoids IMO