CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I watched the first series of Digmon in a few days there and nearly cried at the last episode...

I need to revisit those shows this Summer. 

• Like 2

The Minions movie is guaranteed to gross over 200m.Assuming Ant-Man comes out it should because it will be fresh from AoU tie ins.Ted 2 should pass 200m, Hangover 2 style. (Good or not good will from the first will propel it forward.)Jurassic World also is in good shape to do so.

Ant-Man? Over 200M? WHAT

I am legit laughing and this Ed/MrPink thing going on. I am also happy Banderas is back. 

They're gone now though, what do you think happened? Could Ed have kil... khm sorry, banned Pink for calling TDKR an 8? After all, that is a serious offence :thinking:

EDIT: Thank Rth, Pink's still here, he liked your post.

Edited by darkelf

Wait ILM came with the Lucas Film Deal????!

Yep. So did Skywalker Sound.Technically, in 2014 DISNEY have seen money come in from: Cap 2, DOFP, TASM2,MALEFICENT, NOAH, RIO2, and HTTYD2.
  • Like 3

They're gone now though, what do you think happened? Could Ed have kil... khm sorry, banned Pink for calling TDKR an 8? After all, that is a serious offence :thinking:

EDIT: Thank Rth, Pink's still here, he liked your post.

Rank the Nolan movies:

Inception, The Dark Knight, Memento, The Prestige - 10/10

Batman Begins, Insomnia - 9/10

The Dark Knight Rises - 8.5/10

Need to see Following this Summer. 

• Like 3

Yep. So did Skywalker Sound.Technically, in 2014 DISNEY have seen money come in from:Cap 2,DOFP,TASM2,MALEFICENT,NOAH,RIO2,and HTTYD2.

Yep. So did Skywalker Sound.Technically, in 2014 DISNEY have seen money come in from:Cap 2,DOFP,TASM2,MALEFICENT,NOAH,RIO2,and HTTYD2.

Wow  Disney is really becoming the Warren Buffett of scoring big in venture capital deals. Holy shit!!

• Like 2