CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

They're doing it so they can be nominated at the Emmys twice for one season (like Breaking Bad's final season and The Sopranos final season)

The worst part is that might not work. Mad men backlash came out of fucking nowhere (around the time of the fifth season, which is weird cos it's the best season) and it's been losing steam with a lot of people ever since and I wouldn't be surprised to see it snubbed this year.And again, it's weird. I really think mad men is like one of the most consistently great shows to exist but people have just decided it's not as good. Whatever.
  • Like 2

The worst part is that might not work. Mad men backlash came out of fucking nowhere (around the time of the fifth season, which is weird cos it's the best season) and it's been losing steam with a lot of people ever since and I wouldn't be surprised to see it snubbed this year.And again, it's weird. I really think mad men is like one of the most consistently great shows to exist but people have just decided it's not as good. Whatever.

Its good its not breaking bad but its good and Hamm not winning needs to be rectified next year

This thread is the perfect metaphor for a Michael Bay film. No moderation, no logic or reason. Just ridiculously crazy shit we laugh at for some reason.

so who's ready to start the racism and sexism?!?!?

getting likes from rth is a better feeling than any orgasm I've ever had

He likes me a lot :D

Walking dead might actually run for 80 years given amc's inability to find one more show that grabs anyone's attention.

It's a little known fact that the reason Rick goes "Carl!" so much is because it subconsciously attunes viewers into never leaving the show.

RTH don't like my posts.

Only Blankments and Empire :(

MrPink, you are special, and so am I. You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. 

You know you like our likes.  :)

*high-five*

the forum's equivalent of a participation medal tbh.

*dances*

But that's because you're trash.

HEY! That's not nice!

• Like 2

It's a little known fact that the reason Rick goes "Carl!" so much is because it subconsciously attunes viewers into never leaving the show.

And yet I dropped that shit like a couple episodes into the most recent season. My willpower. So strong.
  • Like 2