CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

And yet I dropped that shit like a couple episodes into the most recent season. My willpower. So strong.

I almost dropped it but then they killed the 2 young girls and pulled me back for the few final episodes. 

• Like 1

66 pages....

Nope, no fucking way. I want a Cliff Notes summary of this cause I'm not trolling though that many pages for the sake of Trans4mers.

- Midnight numbers were announced, causing meltdowns

- baumer saw Trans4mers and hated it, causing meltdowns.

- Gopher cheered, and then went to the Wednesday numbers thread to like everything.

- Everyone is terrified of Trans4mers running time

- Rth and spatula had a battle

- Suddenly, Kal got in a fight with Chewy to the death

- We have no numbers

That's about it, right?

- Baumer didn't like TF4.

-Coolio made some funny comments.

-Jack Nevada appreciated the comments.

-Marvel fans upset at Deadline for leading people to believe the CA:TWS OW was because of spring break

-Tele feeling the spring break thing isn't a big deal

-Ecstasy letting Tele know it is a big deal and hinting that she knows a secret that will explain why Tele feels the way he does

-Ed is bringing his pregnant wife to see TF4 despite Chewy's unrelated warning to all married men with pregnant wives not to bring their wives to TF4.

-TF4 may or may not fail to make 100M OW.

-People playing Baumer's Summer Game are ready to jump off very tall buildings without parachutes.

This is a better summarylol

• Like 1

- Midnight numbers were announced, causing meltdowns

- baumer saw Trans4mers and hated it, causing meltdowns.

- Gopher cheered, and then went to the Wednesday numbers thread to like everything.

- Everyone is terrified of Trans4mers running time

- Rth and spatula had a battle

- Suddenly, Kal got in a fight with Chewy to the death

- We have no numbers

That's about it, right?

Meltdowns is too harsh a word. Don't think anyone is so invested in Transformers as to cause a meltdown to the numbers.

• Like 2

Yeah....seriously. Blankments and Empire make the world a better place. I don't hear anyone saying that getting money from the tooth fairy isn't a big deal because she's a tooth addict and will pay to feed her addiction. Instead, people wave that money around like they won the lottery.

Thank youuu :)

• Like 1