CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I like some of Bay's movies like Bad Boys, The Rock, the first Transformers Movie, The Island.

Revenge of The Fallen is horseshit though.

The other two being co and dog feces, respectively.

And if I go by RT, the new one is this:

Posted Image

• Like 3

Truly outdoing himself.Shit, I just refuse to believe this is fucking worse than the second one. I'll just assume it's really more like a 35% movie, but critics are just like "fuck it, not another one of these!" and being even more negative than they may have been otherwise.

it's probably not technically worse, but it is a full quarter of an hour longer (or about 90 minutes in Michael Bay time). So I'd consider it a wash, at best.
  • Like 2

The Queen is leaving to the movie theaters to help the BO.I was gonna go see a two feature showing of EOT and TF4, but my mom was being extra and didn't wanna lemme.Gonna go see TF4 then. I'm scared.

Good luck. You should be scared. Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

The Queen is leaving to the movie theaters to help the BO.

The fuck you sayin'? It's 2:20 AM in London, she ain't goin' to no movies. Especially since this is what happened last time she went out in public:

Posted Image

• Like 5