#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

And this is why one went to make an an Oscar winning film

Yes, Michael Bay. Maker of the Oscar winning movie Pearl Harbor, just 3 years after Armageddon was released. 

Ben Affleck had to wait another 15 years. 

• Like 1

Oh my God. Mark Ruffalo did a reddit AMA earlier. I read it to see if he'd say anything about Avengers 2, but surprisingly no one asked (someone did ask if he ate any socks today though). But I swear you guys were arguing with each other on Reddit. What did someone ask him?

It's shame this wasn't the follow-up to his answer:

Posted Image

• Like 2

So is taking grosses away from other days in a film's run actually something that happens to "balance out" fudging? Seems cleaner to just pretend those $2.5m just got pulled out of Michael Bay's couch.

It's a public company. They can't just invent grosses. So they'll "borrow" from the next few days to balance it out.

• Like 3

Yes, Michael Bay. Maker of the Oscar winning movie Pearl Harbor, just 3 years after Armageddon was released. 

Ben Affleck had to wait another 15 years.

Posted Image
  • Like 2

It's a public company. They can't just invent grosses. So they'll "borrow" from the next few days to balance it out.

Yes, fudge is not something that can just be pooped out(sorry for the image). You mix the ingredients and then you have to bake it. Paramount has this process down to a science.

Yes, fudge is not something that can just be pooped out(sorry for the image). You mix the ingredients and then you have to bake it. Paramount has this process down to a science.

It comes from years of screwing talent out of their share of net profits. It is skill one must keep practicing or they risk losing it.

Part 13 is coming up shortly. Mods especially need to read, I think you'll get a good kick out of it. And it's a major turning point that none of you see coming.

Posted Image
  • Like 1