La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

The Incredibles 2 should at least do 200m+ domestically unless it somehow turns into compete shit, and I doubt they're are gonna a sequel without Bird directing it, or having some sort of involvement.

I'm not saying it'll flop. But I don't see it doing wildly better than MU, for example.

I'm not saying it'll flop. But I don't see it doing wildly better than MU, for example.

That would make it a success though. I can see an Incredibles sequel doing better than Monsters University by a considerable amount.

270dom / 890ww or something like that.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Well, LIMITLESS did make $80M and Cooper's and Scarlett's popularity levels are around the same level, so $60M because she's a woman :D (more because it's the same film all over again)

Limitless was actually good, I doubt Lucy can be half good. 13-17m OW 40-50m DOM.

I apologize for kinda starting the Frozen v. Lion King derail... shouldn't even have been a derail, but for some inexplicable reason, the diehard Frozenites attacked this thread when they typically stay out of the numbers threads *shrug*

But... I'm always posting in numbers threads.

Isn't that show good?

TF: Prime is probably the third best TF series I've seen. It's solidly enjoyable, but rarely gets brilliant.

1. Beast Wars

2. Animated

3. Prime

4. Beast Machines (Really neat concept, but the execution didn't quite deliver.)

5. G1

• Like 1

But... I'm always posting in numbers threads.

TF: Prime is probably the third best TF series I've seen. It's solidly enjoyable, but rarely gets brilliant.

1. Beast Wars

2. Animated

3. Prime

4. Beast Machines (Really neat concept, but the execution didn't quite deliver.)

5. G1

Wasn't really referring to you haha. Meant more Spidey Freak who started the trolling/argument

I need to watch some Transformers cartoons :lol:

• Like 1

No one's going to talk about this? I mean, I have fond memories of it, too, but... yeesh!

First off it's favorite animated movies, not best. If I was listing the best animated movies I have seen it wouldn't be in my top 5. As far as why it is in my top 5. Well, for one, I loved it as a kid where I probably watched it like 30x, so nostalgia plays a big part in it. This movie was the first movie that ever made me cry. With that said, I still incredibly enjoy it today and still watch it from time to time. Oh, and I am a huge fan of the original Transformers cartoon, so that plays into my love of the movie.

Wasn't really referring to you haha. Meant more Spidey Freak who started the trolling/argument

I need to watch some Transformers cartoons :lol:

Well, you need to watch Beast Wars. It's fantastic. The first season is a little rocky, and the animation definitely looks its age, but season 2 is chock full of awesome moments.

• Like 2

Question: I didn't like The Raid. Should I watch The Raid 2? Is it different from the first?

Depends on why you didn't like the Raid.

The Raid 2 has a shit load of action elements, but it blends it with a crime story that may or may not make things more enjoyable for you.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Depends on why you didn't like the Raid.The Raid 2 has a shit load of action elements, but it blends it with a crime story that may or may not make things more enjoyable for you.

The Raid was just a bunch of people hitting each other with no story or characters so yeah, a crime story sounds like it could be an improvement.
  • Like 1

Question: I didn't like The Raid. Should I watch The Raid 2? Is it different from the first?

It's dramatically different. The first RAID has almost no plot at all. The second RAID is a sprawling saga featuring multiple crime families (fathers and sons and henchmen) in addition to various undercover cops and so forth. It's much longer and more effort is made to create drama aside from straight action. I don't think those aspects are entirely successful, but it's a worthy effort and it's shot quite well. And, of course, the action is insane when it happens.
  • Like 4

I've got the stomach flu! :(

Ugh. I had the stomach flu back in Fall of last year and I was utterly miserable for a good 4-5 days. Be strong #ED.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1