#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

The Rock is therefore the most pleasant anal experience I've ever had then.

You can put that on the back of the Blu-Ray if you wish

Well, just how many...anal experiences have you had, then?  :ph34r:

Well, just how many...anal experiences have you had, then?  :ph34r:

11 to be precise.

Bad Boys, The Rock, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, Bad Boys II, The Island, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Pain & Gain, and Transformers: Age of Extinction.

EDIT: Now Cjohn spoiled the joke

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

Bitch STFU.Maleficent wouldn't evenhave been made without Jolie.

Amen Adim.. THis guy apparently hasnt seen Mrs and Mrs Smith,  TOmb Raider,

GGina, Salt,  And other hit films Jolie has carried on her name alone.. Not a name he says.

I think the Dame hater who said that is off his meds for sure Admin. She is one of the last F

BO stars left that can draw in a 200+M dollar audience above the age of 35 :).. Go Jolie..

Though she did get a boost thanks to the Frozen film I think. Otherwise I think Mal

would have made a still respectable 140-150M domestic.

• Like 1

I'm sure Cameron's gonna die before he gets around to making that one...

Hey dont even joke like that...:-o!!! Cameron will live on  and I expect quite a few more sagas from him.

Hes got a lot of mileage left Red.. And hes far younger than Speilberg. Astounding :) 

how can you be anally penetrated by a movie?

plz give explicit detail. need clear mental image for fap.

I am sure MrPink will be able to give you the details. 

• Like 1

Went to see Transdongers 4 today. My date offered to go back to her place and suck my dick midway through the movie. Needless to say, I bid Marky Mark adieu. Thus concludes my review.

:lol:Now I wanna try this with my bf. Not that our sex life needs spicing up, but the idea of shit movie-inducing sex sounds like an exciting one. I mean, shit movies gotta be somewhere on the 'Top reasons to have sex' list.
  • Like 3

Hey dont even joke like that...:-o!!! Cameron will live on  and I expect quite a few more sagas from him.

Hes got a lot of mileage left Red.. And hes far younger than Speilberg. Astounding :) 

Yes, I'm sure he's got his bionic body ready...

Imagine Michael Bay doing this to you:

Posted Image

I am not sure if I should let this image pass... I guess since the thread is so slow and nobody is here I will let it stay :lol: 

• Like 1