CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I think it would be alot better if you all just stuck with discussing Pokemon/Digimon films that were released in theaters...not the video games or television show as much.Anyway, rank the following moviesPokemon Mewtwo Strikes BackPokemon 2000Digimon the MoviePokemon 3Pokemon 4Pokemon HereosYu Gi Oh movie(these were all released in American theaters)

Edited by Captain Jack Sparrow

And the virus.

It took them many years but I was happy to learn that they dubbed and released the sequel Daboramon's revenge over here in the states.

Kinda ironic that Disney used to have the rights (or English rights) Digimon and Power Ranger and now Nickelodeon airs both of them.

I didn't even knew there was a sequel :lol: Is it only 30 minutes? 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I think it would be alot better if you all just stuck with discussing Pokemon/Digimon films that were released in theaters...not the video games or television show as much.Anyway, rank the following moviesPokemon Mewtwo Strikes BackPokemon 2000Digimon the MoviePokemon 3Pokemon 4Pokemon HereosYu Gi Oh movie(these were all released in American theaters)

I have a friend who complains that Frozen stole the plot of the first Pokemon movie. I haven't seen it so, is it true? 

Pokemon 3

Pokemon Heroes

Pokemon: The First Movie

Pokemon 2000

Pokemon 4ever

Yugioh: The Movie (saw it in theaters, it's not very good at all).

Edited by Pokearcher

YuGiOh the movie sucks. It is horrible. And I love the show. I saw lots of Pokemon movies, but not them all. I saw the first and the 2nd in theaters. 

• Like 1

I realized there is also a Digimon Tamers movie released in the States. :lol:

Frontier also had 2 movies / specials.

All of them originally aired on Toon Disney / Jetix (before it evolved into Disney XD) in the states.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

YuGiOh the movie sucks. It is horrible. And I love the show. I saw lots of Pokemon movies, but not them all. I saw the first and the 2nd in theaters. 

I only saw the first one in theaters, but I remember it took me forever to see it, cause I cried and whined because the tickets had all been sold out for our showing.

I eventually saw it three weeks after.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

Frontier also had 2 movies / specials.

All of them originally aired on Toon Disney / Jetix (before it evolved into Disney XD) in the states.

Here we only got the first movie dubbed. 

I only saw the first one in theaters, but I remember it took me forever to see it, cause I cried and whined because the tickets had all been sold out for our showing.

I eventually saw it three weeks after.

Yeah, it was crazyness back then with Pokemon. 

• Like 1