Fancyarcher

BOF: The Murder Mystery (Chapter Ten - The End!)

So I’m going to write BOF: The Murder Mysteries, and I already have some parts in mind, Blanks and Empire will play two clever but bumbling detectives, Claire Holt as a snoopy Nancy Drew type, Tele will be an older retired detective, who gets back into action when he's at the party, Ethanhunt is a young crime-solver in training, while Jacknevada is an ignorant cop and I believe Mr. Pink will be the murder victim.

Anyone who’s interested in being in this can sign up here.

I need roles for,

The Millionaire who's running the party,

The Chef,

A scientist,

A Butler,

A female rich woman

A man from India,

A Russian,

An ex pro wrestler,

Some of the party guests (about 29 guests in total, and I'm one of them, though I don't play much of a role).

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 11

But depending on how this story system is going to work, you may want to wait a little bit before jumping right in. I still think we're working out the kinks in exactly how this BOF storytelling club is going to all work out.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 4

So I’m going to write BOF: The Murder Mysteries, and I already have some parts in mind, Blanks and Empire will play two clever but bumbling detectives, Claire Holt as a snoopy Nancy Drew type, Tele will  be an older retired detective, who gets back into action when he's at the party, Ethanhunt is a young crime-solver in training, while Jacknevada is an ignorant cop and I believe Mr. Pink will be the murder victim.

Anyone who’s interested in being in this can sign up here.

I need roles for,

The Millionaire who's running the party,

The Chef,

A scientist,

A female rich woman

A man from India,

A Russian,

An ex pro wrestler,

Some of the party guests (about 10, I'm one of the guests, though I don't play much of a role).

Posted Image

• Like 7

But depending on how this story system is going to work, you may want to wait a little bit before jumping right in. I still think we're working out the kinks in exactly how this BOF storytelling club is going to all work out.

I know, that's why I'm waiting. I've just barely worked on the first sentence.

• Like 2

Da Comrade. I vill be Russian. After all, I'm English. And that's just like being Russian, right?

He's just a guy from Russia. Kinda a suspicious man. He speaks English pretty fluent with a slight trace of an accent.

Admittedly it was kinda randomly thought up on the spot.

• Like 1

The Chef please or a pet dog. 

Snoopy you'll be Snoopy, so I guess a dog, you're fine with that after all, you can actually speak some slight English, cause why not.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

He's just a guy from Russia. Kinda a suspicious man. He speaks English pretty fluent with a slight trace of an accent.

Admittedly it was kinda randomly thought up on the spot.

Dang it. I signed onto this project specifically so I could do a hilarious accent! Like Gary Oldman in Air Force One! Or Gary Oldman in Red Riding Hood! Or Gary Oldman in... you know what, just Gary Oldman in most things.

(Seriously though, I'm cool with whatever you're planning.)

• Like 2

Dang it. I signed onto this project specifically so I could do a hilarious accent! Like Gary Oldman in Air Force One! Or Gary Oldman in Red Riding Hood! Or Gary Oldman in... you know what, just Gary Oldman in most things.

(Seriously though, I'm cool with whatever you're planning.)

Thanks. Actually I think I'll keep that silly accent. Probably something along the lines of Kenneth Branagh or Gary Oldman. "I'vl get yu yet", "vat do you think you are doing", etc...

I'm planning the story right now. Will see how it goes.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1