iceroll

American Idol Season 11 (And the winner is...)

Wow Josh just keeps amazing me every week. His performance was the best by far tonight, I hope he makes it to the top 3. I think the judges are being really harsh on Hollie though, I hope she doesn't go home. I'd rather have Colton go home, he's sooooo boring every week but the judges keep praising him and the teenage girls keep voting for him.

Yeah, the judges were totally off on Hollie tonight. She was great (minus a couple minor minor spots) nowhere near as bad as they said. I hope Colton goes tomorrow. I think it will be Elise, unfortunately. I think whoever gets the least votes will be saved by the judges no matter who it is.

Elise got the pimp spot, it's pretty unlikely that she'll go home. Hollie managed to stay in last week despite all the judges' criticism so I'm hoping she can pull the same off again. Actually I think there's a pretty good chance they'll use the save, since it has to be used before the top 5 so it's either this week or next week or never.