iceroll

American Idol Season 11 (And the winner is...)

Wow I can't believe Sanchez was almost eliminated! I think this result will really get her fans voting now.

I think the result will help atleast for the next 2 weeks to get her fans to vote for her more. I've had strong doubts she could win this year before this now they have increased, in the end I doubt she will win American Idol, at best I could see her coming in 3rd place. I think Phillip Phillips will be in finale most likiey be the winner this year, and that Colton will last to the top 3 atleast mainly like it has been said before, that teenage girls mainly vote for cute guys, and they make up a large precentage of the texting votes. Although in the long run in may not matter for Jessica Sanchez, she will have a more sucessful singing career than the eventual winner this year. I have no doubt her first album will outsale atleast world wide, the winners first album.

Colton is too screechy and boring for my tastes. And the fact that he was shoved down our throats from the audition he didn't even register for (is that legal). He is an average singer, and you can find 1 million of him on youtube. His sister was more talented than he is. I hope he doesn't make it past top 5.

Yeah, there's always a shocking eliminations from about top7-top 5, which is why I think AI came up with the save in the first place. They threw the save away ridiculously early last year, which is why Pia left.